Playoffs or not, Ireland's got to go | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs or not, Ireland's got to go

Sticking with Ireland, is just like people who stick with their spouse, because they think there is nothing better out there or they think it will be worse being alone. But then something better comes along and you realize just how bad things were when you were stuck with the old ball and chain. Ireland is the Ball and Chain of the Dolphins, and keeps us from being successful. He sucks at drafting players and making personnel deals. Regardless of what happens tomorrow, he should be given the pink slip by Ross.

Apologies, I thought I made clear my questions, but unfortunately you didn't answer either. I asked why would you say to finfan54 'Perhaps you're incapable of learning'? I just don't understand why you would say that to anyone, maybe you care to explain? I then asked why you wouldn't address finfan54's statement, 'that is the problem with most Ireland haters that I have, is that you never teach me'. Hopefully I'm clearer this time and you can answer these questions.

Is there some requirement here that I or any other poster "teach" anyone anything? The reasons why I and so many others here want Ireland gone have been listed, explained, and made abundantly clear on numerous occasions. If finfan54 doesn't understand them by now, then perhaps my assessment was correct.

Back
Top Bottom