playoffs- where do we stand realistically? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

playoffs- where do we stand realistically?

Justasportsfan said:
Wow, 12-4 w/ Feely who hasn't even proven yet he's better than Detmer? Fiedler, who at his best (2002) was no different from China doll Rob Johnson and last year was no better than Drew at his worst?

Until both qb's show they are better than average your team is back to running the ball and even w/ a good OL (we don't even know that for sure) having RW as your only weapon won't win you 12 games. The fins have proven that in the past. Too many questions to even think they are going to beat the Pats let alone win 12 games.

OK, umm.....how can you compare Rob Johnson to Jay Fiedler?! RJ was sacked 20% of the time he dropped back to pass, and one thing he does have is a good pocket presence and scrambling ability. Second, as much as our offensive line sucked last year, Buffalo's was as bad or even worse. Lastly, we had a chance to beat the Pats at least once last season (we all remember the Mare shank-shank). We have improved this offseason and we WILL be better this season, and I promise that Miami will be better than the Bills. :fire:

the china doll comment should've given you an idea that I meant when it came to injuries. Not playing ability.

As for the rest, let the teams play.

Juice_56 said:
we dont need an above average qb really, we just need a good game manager, just like brady and jake delhomme, he needsto be tough and a leader, an all pro wouldnt hurt, but we dont NEED that.
And he needs to make little mistakes... without that, you're describing Fiedler...

MarksBrothers85 said:
We have improved this offseason and we WILL be better this season, and I promise that Miami will be better than the Bills. :fire:

:eek: :eek: Are you a coach on this team or something, You promise that Miami will be better than the bills...What will you give up if we're not? I have confidence in our team, but I also know that anything's possible in football...as the old saying goes, on any given Sunday...if the ball was shaped better I'd give gurantees too, but because it bounces so crazy I have to sit there and watch and wonder. Hopefully it goes our way.. :D

AFC

East...the hated Patsies
North..Balt
South..Indy
West...KC

Wildcard....Miami, Denver

NFC

East....Philly
North....Green Bay
South...Atlanta (if Vick stays healthy)
West....Seattle

Wildcards....Carolina, Washington

Indy and NE will have 1st round bye's If we draw Balt we advance to the 2nd round, if we get KC we dont. Regardless, we don't make it to the AFC Championship game this year.

OK...OK . Let me get this right. The pats got 6 players in the first 4 rounds (rookies mind you) colvin back from injury and added dillon ( more of a problem child then boston in the locker room ) Lost, woody, washington and they are even better then last year.... OK OK OK.... Miami lands Boston, Jeno, Howard, Dmac, Stclaire, Akins, Wilkins plus our own draft picks and we are not better. Pleeeeease tell me the last time that BB completely out coached HMMMM wanny in a head to head match up. I have not seen it in the last 4 meetings. I take nothing away from the pats but come on elvis your heading for a crash. Kodos for the 14-2 season but come on man at least admit that it took a loot of lucky breaks. The first Miami game, the colts game, the texans game off the top of my head and I am sure there was more then that. So to say you were four games better then miami is a bit misleading ( yes my math works fine ) but if we need to take off the teal glasses, then you sir need to remove your homer glasses as well. To give miami a lower grade on the off season for some off the field stuff is lame. If that is the case we need to subtract some of the pats grades because of the law stuff. I see a dog fight in the afc east ( I do not count out the bills at thhis point because the have weapons and a good d) but in the end I see thru my homer glasses and Miami wins the div with a 13-3 record and a first round bye home field throughout the playoffs and a superbowl blow out of the seahawks 45-10

Helluva prediction my man!!! I was thinking more along the lines of blowing out Minnesota 41-3....but hey..I can live w/ your prediction also:)

Back
Top Bottom