Playoffs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs

Enough with the horseshit.

Let ‘em burn.

Tonight my 14 year old boy asked what I thought of the Chiefs.

And I cannot blame him. This team has given him no reason to love them as I do.

I know a lot of people are crying like usual but I agree with this post. Team doesn’t look good but playoffs are within reach for sure
Miami hasn't led for a single second since a week before Halloween. But yeah playoffs are within reach for sure.

So what? Yesterday doesn’t matter my friend.
Will let’s see...in order to make the playoffs you have to win games, in order to win games you have to have more points than your opponent. In order to have more points than your opponent you gotta have a lead.

Not only does miami look like **** and highly unlikely they make the playoffs considering they need to win games and look like a professional football team. But I'm wondering if the schedule makers regret giving the dolphins prime time games this season since 2 out of the three night games have been absolute shitty, blow out games ha.

I don't want to tell a fellow Phins fan to **** off but.......................................................................................**** off

If Ross sells the team to a winner who hires competent NFL people, then I could see this team making the playoffs again in 2020. Just need to get rid of the stench currently surrounding the team.

Every game we win from here on out only hurts us come the draft. It's the difference between Zack Martin and Juwuan James. Losing out is the best thing for this train wreck.

Picking in the middle of the first doesn't help. We should know that by now. Happens every ****ing year.

Even with 2 losses to NE, they playoffs are a real possibility. Den, Buff (2), TB are winnable.

Now they will be destroyed in the playoffs, but still possible? Yeah? ;)

I don't think they are going to win another game. This is bad football team.

it's within reach IF:
we all of a sudden start to coach, scheme, adjust for opponents
actually score enough points to win a game
field players who play with a game plan and field the players who give us the best pop to win
nah, ain't gonna happen, we're lucky (or not)to have 4 gift wins

no long pass throwing off back leg Jay Cutler and playoff is not going happen. thill17 better be ready next yr...the pressure will be on in 2018. who ever will be qb.

Back
Top Bottom