Playoffs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs

The Dolphins are closer to competing with the Browns, 49ers, Giants & Colts for the 1st pick in the draft than they are competing for a playoff spot. Just the sad truth of how far away this team really is now.

We will beat New England next week, playoff run starts, book it

Patricia and McDaniels will humiliate Gase and Burke. This will be a romp. I have no clue how NE hides their lack of athleticism st LB when our get exposed constantly.

Patricia and McDaniels will humiliate Gase and Burke. This will be a romp. I have no clue how NE hides their lack of athleticism st LB when our get exposed constantly.
We typically split against division foes so I wouldn’t be surprised if we take one from Ne

The AFC this year is a collection of crap, NE and a few other decent teams. For the people who want a top 5 pick etc you gotta hope we lose out and some other teams win some games cause we're all bunched up.

The AFC this year is a collection of crap, NE and a few other decent teams. For the people who want a top 5 pick etc you gotta hope we lose out and some other teams win some games cause we're all bunched up.

I think there is a good chance the Dolphins lose out. They aren't beating the Patriots. Even though the Chiefs are in a slump, I don't see the Dolphins going into Arrowhead and winning. They may beat the Bills once but as bad as the Bills have looked over the past 3 weeks I don't see the Dolphins sweeping them. The Broncos stink but so did the Buccaneers and Raiders and the Dolphins couldn't beat either of those teams. So at best this team will end the season at 6-10. Hopefully that will be good enough to at least get a top 10 pick.

I think there is a good chance the Dolphins lose out. They aren't beating the Patriots. Even though the Chiefs are in a slump, I don't see the Dolphins going into Arrowhead and winning. They may beat the Bills once but as bad as the Bills have looked over the past 3 weeks I don't see the Dolphins sweeping them. The Broncos stink but so did the Buccaneers and Raiders and the Dolphins couldn't beat either of those teams. So at best this team will end the season at 6-10. Hopefully that will be good enough to at least get a top 10 pick.

I think that's fair at about 6-10- did you happen to catch that playoff picture they put up before the night game? So many teams at 4-6, Bills 5-5 and then the really bad teams still behind them. I guess some may play each other but wow- it's just crazy at the moment.

I think that's fair at about 6-10- did you happen to catch that playoff picture they put up before the night game? So many teams at 4-6, Bills 5-5 and then the really bad teams still behind them. I guess some may play each other but wow- it's just crazy at the moment.

Yeah definitely a lot of bad teams this year. Of course the Patriots & Steelers are once again at the top of the conference and will most likely be a repeat of last years Conference Championship game. Sucks for fans of other teams like us Dolphin s fans.

Back
Top Bottom