Possible bump in the Fins road? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible bump in the Fins road?

BleedinGreenNC said:
Tis a happy day in Jet land!!

I bet. And the best news is you guys get to play us again, and watch us find another way to lose to the pathetic Jets.

TampaFinsFan01 said:
I bet. And the best news is you guys get to play us again, and watch us find another way to lose to the pathetic Jets.

We shall see.

It will be tougher to play in Miami and to a team that might be looking for revenge.

It is starting to look like those last two AFC games of the year (MIA/OAK) could actually mean something.

Good thing as I will be there. :)

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
We shall see.

It will be tougher to play in Miami and to a team that might be looking for revenge.

It is starting to look like those last two AFC games of the year (MIA/OAK) could actually mean something.

Good thing as I will be there. :)

BZ

Dude...this team couldn't beat a visiting MAC team, much less an NFL team with more than one win.

TampaFinsFan01 said:
Dude...this team couldn't beat a visiting MAC team, much less an NFL team with more than one win.

To be honest, the Phins are not as bad as their record says. They are not getting blown out by teams (yet). I do think the Bears, Jags, Pats and Colts are licking their chops.

Colts will probably rest their starters.

BZ

TampaFinsFan01 said:

You guys mounted a great comeback!! I cant take that away from you, but it was a great game!!

Saban will never go into any game taking any opponent lightly. Pennington or not the Jets will play us tough, but we WILL overcome them and win both games this season, IMHO.

I guess those opinions don't mount up to much.

BZ

Well as the season is winding down, we can look back on some things. And it looks like I was right about Mr. Pennington. I wasn't expecting them to make a playoff push. But I was expecting him to play similar to the way he always has and help the Jets win more games than people thought.

To be honest, the Phins are not as bad as their record says. They are not getting blown out by teams (yet). I do think the Bears, Jags, Pats and Colts are licking their chops.

Colts will probably rest their starters.

BZ

I guess those opinions don't mount up to much. Congratulations!

cunning20plan-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom