Post ur picks for who wins Heisman trophy this year. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post ur picks for who wins Heisman trophy this year.

Perfect23 said:
Wright ist great yet but will be this year.
:yeahthat:

with experience from last year and a new OC calling the plays this year, Kyle will shine..the OC we have now at Miami LOVES to throw the ball..watch for Kyle to have a big year :D

Larry Coker also mention "Last year we really didnt give it to your playmakers..we will make sure we do that this year"

uh on..sounds like trouble for the ACC :eek:

not sure whos gonna win it this year but watch out.. the next 2 years belong to antoine smith out of FSU. kid went to high school near me and is a strate up beast. only player to ever post the fastest 40 2 yrs ina row at NIKE (doesnt mean much but is very impressive considering all the top talent that goes to the camp) hes also a bull, kid is strong as they come.... just wait hes gonna be eating up the gators d for the next 2-3yrs

AirFishOne said:
ok let me apologize, I kno since im the only OU fan on here no one will agree with me i always forget, but that was an hopnset post about one of the greatest rb in the last 20-30 years, mayb I should of put the best talent, since AD isnt done yet, again srry i offended so many with my homerizm

I got your back!!! Boomer Sooner!!!!! AD is going over 2000 yds this year. Nice to see some Oklahoma Fin Fans:dolphins:

nighttrain76 said:
I got your back!!! Boomer Sooner!!!!! AD is going over 2000 yds this year. Nice to see some Oklahoma Fin Fans:dolphins:

AD set his goals at the Big XII meida day

2,200 yds, 500 Yds reciveing

It shall be done, Boomer Sooner!

AirFishOne said:
AD set his goals at the Big XII meida day

2,200 yds, 500 Yds reciveing

It shall be done, Boomer Sooner!

Is your last name simpson

jbyrd423 said:
not sure whos gonna win it this year but watch out.. the next 2 years belong to antoine smith out of FSU. kid went to high school near me and is a strate up beast. only player to ever post the fastest 40 2 yrs ina row at NIKE (doesnt mean much but is very impressive considering all the top talent that goes to the camp) hes also a bull, kid is strong as they come.... just wait hes gonna be eating up the gators d for the next 2-3yrs
:lol:

:lol: Getting off-topic a little bit

either Kenny Irons from auburn or Brady Quinn of Notre dame.....Anybody else think his sister is smoking hot?

Back
Top Bottom