Post ur picks for who wins Heisman trophy this year. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post ur picks for who wins Heisman trophy this year.

AirFishOne said:
which is what im thinking right now :D

Tressel always seems to have hungry dogs waiting for some food it seems

..Thats the thing with the "top notch" programs like OSU and OU etc. we reload not rebuild.

Motion said:
Have to disagree with that one. Definitely a dropoff from VY but no where near dead. Actually may be better off with more of a passer.

talk to most Texas fans and theyll tell you that Vince Young was the greatest passer in NCAA history :sidelol:

some of those whorns will say he was better than Jason White, a QB who never lost to those puke orange whorns :shakeno:

DBoston80 said:
..Thats the thing with the "top notch" programs like OSU and OU etc. we reload not rebuild.

very true :D

so do yopu guys think ull get revenge in Austin?

Im kinda split, as I always love being the first team to down Texas, ending their hopes like that, but I know you guys want revenge VERY bad, ill root for the Big 10 11? this time though :D

AirFishOne said:
very true :D

so do yopu guys think ull get revenge in Austin?

Im kinda split, as I always love being the first team to down Texas, ending their hopes like that, but I know you guys want revenge VERY bad, ill root for the Big 10 11? this time though :D

Well as long as our TE doesnt drop a wide open TD pass again I think we will win.

sad thing about WRs they never win the Heisman, its always the QB who gets the attention, that Calvin Johnson is a stud though

Sydney Rice
Blake Mitchell
Corey Boyd
and
Every other player for the game****s.

Yes I am a Homer

DBoston80 said:
Dont forget about the best return man in Big Ten history.......Teddy Ginn

He's got alot to prove this year before you can even consider him in the same class as Desmond Howard for returners.

Motion said:
He's got alot to prove this year before you can even consider him in the same class as Desmond Howard for returners.

He is already tied for the all time punt returns for td in big ten history..and he's got 2 year left...i think he's "proven"

DBoston80 said:
He is already tied for the all time punt returns for td in big ten history..and he's got 2 year left...i think he's "proven"

Of course you do, your an OSU fan.

Back
Top Bottom