Post ur picks for who wins Heisman trophy this year. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post ur picks for who wins Heisman trophy this year.

AirFishOne said:
Oh I see, thx for the info, didnt know Tebow was much of a runner

another florida fan on here, i forget his name, i remeber he said Leak would flurish in his system, o well i guess we all have opinions

another question, is there a chance Leak might sit, if this Tebow kid is as good as you say?

Leak will be the starter based off experience alone, but the pressure is there. Tebow lit it up at their spring game but he also had more weapons than Leak. Meyer's QB's always have great 2nd year's in his system so Leak should improve from last year no doubt but still isn't suited for Meyer's system very well.

AirFishOne said:
just wonderin since im a lil younger name some RBs over the last 20-30 years who may be better than #28?

*not a smart-*** comment* :D

no offence but last year he didnt do ****, what makes any think he will this year? if he does ill be surprised

Quien said:
no offence but last year he didnt do ****, what makes any think he will this year? if he does ill be surprised

oh my god...how many times do i have to explain this....

14 starters (offense and defense) went to the NFL

3 of the linemen graduated, 2 other players competing for the starting o line job quit after spring, leaving AD to 2 returners and the rest were freshman.

add that and Rhett Bomar and a young reciving core and u have all defenses keying on Peterson. plus he got hurt and sat out for the most of 4 games and yet he still led the Big XII in rushing (besides brad smith) yes the same conference with almighty Texas :shakeno:

I dont think Reggie Bush would of done good in that situation honestly

thank God for copy n paste

AirFishOne said:
oh my god...how many times do i have to explain this....

14 starters (offense and defense) went to the NFL

3 of the linemen graduated, 2 other players competing for the starting o line job quit after spring, leaving AD to 2 returners and the rest were freshman.

add that and Rhett Bomar and a young reciving core and u have all defenses keying on Peterson. plus he got hurt and sat out for the most of 4 games and yet he still led the Big XII in rushing (besides brad smith) yes the same conference with almighty Texas :shakeno:

I dont think Reggie Bush would of done good in that situation honestly

thank God for copy n paste

Only A true Heisman winner can win it himself.

the guy got hurt! its not his fault

besides I think every at least every Hesiman winner has had a team to back him up, besides Barry Sanders

AirFishOne said:
the guy got hurt! its not his fault

besides I think every at least every Hesiman winner has had a team to back him up, besides Barry Sanders

The only true heisman winner.

Ok, no doubt Quinn wins it.

He is a solid and very good QB and we all know how EVERY Media person LOVES ND. Who votes for Heisman? Media personell.

The only way Quinn does not win it this year is he gets hurt or majorly flops.

Then it would probably be Peterson (unless he too gets hurt).

About best RB in the last 20-30 years? MY gosh, Peterson is good, but no way the best in the last 30 years. Walter Payton was playing less than 30 years ago. LaDainian Tomlinson? Come on man. Peterson is damn good, but not as good as you are implying. At least not yet. He needs to have a good year this year to even start to be considered as the best RB in the nation NOW, much less for the last 30 years.

very true I guess I wasnt as specific as I wanted, I dont wanna sound like a loser for changing for what I said, but what I really meant was one of the best talents, im aware of the Tomlinsons, Sanders', Paytons, all those guys.

and yes id AD and Quinn are playin thier best, Quinn wins it hands down, but Id rather have a NC ring than a "most hyped by the media" trophy :D

considering Ohio State will be undefeated at the time..Troy Smith looks like a pretty good pick...:tongue:

idk about tOSU, considering they lost 10 starters on that great defense, they also have to play Texas @ Texas, but they would prob win that game cause Texas is dead at QB

AirFishOne said:
idk about tOSU, considering they lost 10 starters on that great defense, they also have to play Texas @ Texas, but they would prob win that game cause Texas is dead at QB

Tell me the last time we had a bad D?

AirFishOne said:

Have to disagree with that one. Definitely a dropoff from VY but no where near dead. Actually may be better off with more of a passer.

Back
Top Bottom