Post ur picks for who wins Heisman trophy this year. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post ur picks for who wins Heisman trophy this year.

DBoston80 said:
He is already tied for the all time punt returns for td in big ten history..and he's got 2 year left...i think he's "proven"

Kickoff Returns?

Leak is twice as good as Kyle Wright, and Leak is a long shot at this point. Is Wright really that good?

Dr.Rad said:
Leak is twice as good as Kyle Wright, and Leak is a long shot at this point. Is Wright really that good?

Wright ist great yet but will be this year.

Dr.Rad said:
Leak is more experienced, thats it, with the same experience they'd probably be pretty similar in a pocket passing system. I think Wright will probably be better.

Dr.Rad said:
leak sucks. wright is way more talented in every sense.

In my opinion, Kyle Wright is overrated and only get your considerations because is a hurricanes' player, Wright isn't a heisman trophy caliber... My favourite heisman trophy, this year, is sooners' HB Adrian Peterson.

firestorm said:
In my opinion, Kyle Wright is overrated and only get your considerations because is a hurricanes' player, Wright isn't heisman trophy caliber... My favourite heisman trophy, this year, is sooners' HB Adrian Peterson.

I dont appreciate people calling me a homer when they dont know me.:mad:

firestorm said:
In my opinion, Kyle Wright is overrated and only get your considerations because is a hurricanes' player, Wright isn't a heisman trophy caliber... My favourite heisman trophy, this year, is sooners' HB Adrian Peterson.

Finaly some love, its good its comin from my 2nd fave team Alabama, cant wait till we renew a series! :D

firestorm said:

:yeahthat:

Behind him, my pick is Brian Brohm.

DBoston80 said:
His #'s speak for themselves:D
Especially the numbers that say he wasn't even in the top 100 in the country in scoring last season, he was 30th in the Big 10. Or lets consider his receiving numbers, there were 54 other individuals that had more receiving yards in D1-A last year. Ok, so he isn't a great scorer or receiver, but his return game is amazing, I mean 35th in the country in punt return yards, WOW. But maybe none of those numbers really show how versatile he is, you have to look at the whole package, by that I mean all-purpose yards, and then you will see he quickly jumps up to the 24th best in D1-A ball. If those aren't the numbers of a heisman winner I don't know what are.

firestorm said:
wright has a great arm, has great mobility, can be deadly accurate, and in a good offense could be HUGE.

Drew Stanton has a helluva a lot more chance than Kyle Wright, Chris Leak, Troy Smith (who can't put 2 good games togethor in a row to save his life), and half of these other bozos you all are mentioning.

Back
Top Bottom