Pouncey says the team got the message | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey says the team got the message

You're absolutely right. NE wins with new people because TB doesn't allow mis-steps even in practice. Pittsburg is always in good shape because of the culture they breed. It could be why Timmons wanted to flee early on.

This team is missing a Ray Lewis or Tom Brady personality to keep everyone in line and make them execute on every play. Even the coaching staff could use a Mike Singletary kind of coach to help Gase.
Raekwon

Jamie collins...chandler jones...

Those guys weren't sent packing because they behaved in a way that was inconsistent with the Patriots' team culture. They played at a high level and "toed the company line" so to speak. They were sent packing because they were reported to want contracts that didn't fit with the salary structure Belichick is known for.

Same thing happened with Richard Seymour, Lawyer Milloy, Ty Law, etc.

I believe the team will give great effort this week, but why does it come to this?
A bunch of over paid children playing football.

Pouncey has been the "leader" of the O-line for years now. Wouldn't surprise me the coach was getting his drugs from him. If you cut the head off the tail will die. If the so call leaders are not doing their job then cut them and bring in your type of guys. I don't want Gase doing what Ross has done in the past which is doing everything half way. Fire Sparano but keep Ireland. Fired Ireland but keep Philbin. Fired Philbin but keep t-dumb. If Gase wants to do it right then don't just get rid of Ajayi and keep everyone else. Clean house at the top and the others will fall in line

Ozzy rules!!

Those guys weren't sent packing because they behaved in a way that was inconsistent with the Patriots' team culture. They played at a high level and "toed the company line" so to speak. They were sent packing because they were reported to want contracts that didn't fit with the salary structure Belichick is known for.

Same thing happened with Richard Seymour, Lawyer Milloy, Ty Law, etc.

Not so. At least as applies to Collins and Jones.

Collins was moved because he freelanced.

Jones had "other" issues.

They werent cap casualties.

Not so. At least as applies to Collins and Jones.

Collins was moved because he freelanced.

Jones had "other" issues.

They werent cap casualties.
They weren't "cap casualties" in the normal sense..

But they were certainly moved early, in an effort to acquire as much value as possible...

Because they were not in the teams long term plans...

Because of the issues you cited.....

And because of the reported salaries they were going to command...

Leonard Fournette is inactive today for the Jags for "violation of team rules" so I guess it's not only the Fins that do what they have to do. It's my way or the highway according to Gase.

Leonard Fournette is inactive today for the Jags for "violation of team rules" so I guess it's not only the Fins that do what they have to do. It's my way or the highway according to Gase.

Watched the Jags deliver a beat down the Bengals, their depth up and roster enables them to absorb the loss of Leonard Fourette rather easily.

Pouncey, Bushrod and maybe James will be gone in 2018. Tunsil will get some more time due to pure talent and the high pick that was invested in him. So this O-Line could have 4 new starters next season.

Back
Top Bottom