Practice Updates 8/29 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates 8/29

So you were privy to his body fat percentage during all this time?

You do realize that to put on muscle mass you have to eat like crazy. Sometimes when you eat a lot and lift a lot of weights you put on weight....sometimes.

Gotta accumulate mass before ya can get ripped

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-mac-01.jpg

See if Chicago will trade us Mitch trubisky. If that happens i may part with tanny coming off a knee injury. He has to learn head and eye discipline in his drop but he's got plenty of time for that. If he starts this year he may run away with the offensive rookie of the year. He definitely would on a better team. Chicago fans have to be over the moon.

That has to be the most seamless college spread to pro style transition I've ever seen.

Why in the world would they do that?

Why in the world would they do that?

They won't I was just busting balls. You don't trade into the top 3 for a qb only to trade him to another team as a rookie. It doesn't happen. And I'm not parting with tannehill until he has a same knee injury in 2018. Now that he's had the surgery he should get the same treatment that any player with shelf life should the first time they went under the knife for an acl.

This much I know though. Chicago becomes must see television with that kid under center. He's throwing seeds. Looks terrific.

That offense is more Indianapolis pro style than it is Miami pre snap and progression read but he looks THE PART

Bears fans probably choking on their brisket.

Last edited:
They won't I was just busting balls. You don't trade into the top 3 for a qb only to trade him to another team as a rookie. It doesn't happen. And I'm not parting with tannehill until he has a same knee injury in 2018. Now that he's had the surgery he should get the same treatment that any player with shelf life should the first time they went under the knife for an acl.

This much I know though. Chicago becomes must see television with that kid under center. He's throwing seeds. Looks terrific.

That offense is more Indianapolis pro style than it is Miami pre snap and progression read but he looks THE PART

This is silly talk as well, he would have virtually no trade value if this were to happen.

This is silly talk as well, he would have virtually no trade value if this were to happen.

He is far more valuable to Miami, then to other teams. Even if it could be proved he would be healthy, teams would try to bargain basement him.

Unless teams are giving multiple draft high picks, or a franchise QB in the making, Tannehill's upside (Which he has shown, and starting to show consistently) is far to valuable to trade to another team if all goes well with the surgery...which it sounds so far so very good.

If our offense is not putting up those type of numbers I'm pretty confident in saying in we will have a top ten pick next year based on our SOS, which is exactly where the oddsmakers project us. Our offense is going to have to carry us because we have some major holes in our defense, run d has improved but our secondary is very suspect and may get exposed even worst than last year if our pass rush isn't dominant.

OL play needs to play better consistently. I have zero faith Pouncy will last half the year, much less the entire year. So just like the last several years, I'll say our offensive success hinges on the performance of the OL.

OL play needs to play better consistently. I have zero faith Pouncy will last half the year, much less the entire year. So just like the last several years, I'll say our offensive success hinges on the performance of the OL.

The only difference is that everyone will be willing to admit it this year.

Well Cutler likes up tempo so we're going to see some, finally, concerns with dumb penalties though. The OL has to be disciplined to run tempo and not false start etc. and can the WR not move either please.

It should help them stay disciplined when its obvious the d-line is getting dog tired.

Back
Top Bottom