Practice Updates 8/29 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates 8/29

True but u still have to wonder why Gase wasn't pushing the issue with Tanny under center.

I don't. Our o-line wasn't capable with the influx of the players.

We did it when we had to, but didn't have the luxury of using it regularly due to the lack of chemistry upfront and having penalties set us behind schedule.

I don't. Our o-line wasn't capable with the influx of the players.

We did it when we had to, but didn't have the luxury of using it regularly due to the lack of chemistry upfront and having penalties set us behind schedule.

I'm talking about this year in the preseason and in camp.

I'm talking about this year in the preseason and in camp.

Then your reaching pretty hard my friend to discredit Tannehill as his injury occurred within the first week of training camp. He never even saw a team scrimmage let alone a preseason game.

Then your reaching pretty hard my friend to discredit Tannehill as his injury occurred within the first week of training camp. He never even saw a team scrimmage let alone a preseason game.
Perhaps that was the reason, but there was no reports of them implementing it (one would think we would of heard something) I totally overlooked the fact that he was coming of injury so that seems plausible.

See if Chicago will trade us Mitch trubisky. If that happens i may part with tanny coming off a knee injury. He has to learn head and eye discipline in his drop but he's got plenty of time for that. If he starts this year he may run away with the offensive rookie of the year. He definitely would on a better team. Chicago fans have to be over the moon.

That has to be the most seamless college spread to pro style transition I've ever seen.

Last edited:
See if Chicago will trade us Mitch trubisky. If that happens i may part with tanny coming off a knee injury. He has to learn head and eye discipline in his drop but he's got plenty of time for that. If he starts this year he may run away with the offensive rookie of the year. He definitely would on a better team. Chicago fans have to be over the moon.

That has to be the most seamless college spread to pro style transition I've ever seen.
It's pre-season.

.... And who hacked hoops' account, that definitely doesn't sound like the hoops I remember. :biggrin

His poise and pocket presence is what impress me the most but as far as big boy throws Pat Mahommes has him beat. Kevin white is still struggling smh injuries completely hindered his route tree development which is extremely important for a player that raw.

It's pre-season.

.... And who hacked hoops' account, that definitely doesn't sound like the hoops I remember. :biggrin

Just means he views Tannehill injury as a major setback; serious enough to part ways with, if somebody with more potential comes along.

If Cutler throws for over 4200 yards 32 tds and has a decent td/into ratio. don't be surprised if we draft a young qb to groom behind cutler.

Dude....i thought i wore aqua goggles. 4200 for 32??

I think our ceiling with him is 24. If he throws 32 there will be 25 ints coming with it. Just give me 24 and ajayi with the other 10-12...with a sprinkle of drake and Williams with another 5 and we're good.

If our ST's keeps up the way they've appeared this ps we could see another couple scores from them. I love Cutlers aggressive slinging mentality but it's going to cost us some too so this season hinges on a complete team contribution.

Keep rolling that and see how in pursuit of the int defender when Matt Moore cut tackles that player dvp is within a nanosecond of a serious lower leg injury being rolled up by Moore. I about threw up when I saw how close we were to losing dvp for the long haul there.

The whole time matt Moore was playing with the the 1s skill and oline I was sweating bullets about a hospital ball and a major injury

Matt Moore ****in' sucks and I wouldn't waste anymore typing time trying to explain that to people hoops..........especially when the worst beatwritter in the nation is trying to pass blame onto a receiver who was running a back corner clearing route for the slant underneath. If Moore 1) hadn't stared Parker down 2) released to ball so early that the CB left his man essentially jumping the throw before Parker could even come out of his cut and turn his head around and 3) thrown the damn ball to the back corner of the endzone like it is supposed to be instead of short maybe just maybe Parker would have had a 10% chance to catch it.

Throw the ball away was the only option on that play as the Eagles had perfect coverage on every receiver....but hey if you want to blame the corner endzone route Parker was running to hide a horrible decision by Matt Sucksalot Moore and then write on twitter about it, you get what you get.

So you were privy to his body fat percentage during all this time?

You do realize that to put on muscle mass you have to eat like crazy. Sometimes when you eat a lot and lift a lot of weights you put on weight....sometimes.

I'm sure that's what happened. He gained 20 lbs of muscle in the off-season, came to camp and then lost 20 lbs of fat. They just put the rookie in front of him to give him some much needed recovery time.

I guess when he said, “This off-season I came in heavy at 347", he wasn't talking about fat. My bad.

construction-worker-lunchbox-thermos_f068869b-5662-408b-898c-eba019f673ec_2048x2048.jpg

I think Hayes is going to be so valuable for us...Just don't talk any type of scientific theories with him.

I'm sure that's what happened. He gained 20 lbs of muscle in the off-season, came to camp and then lost 20 lbs of fat. They just put the rookie in front of him to give him some much needed recovery time.

I guess when he said, “This off-season I came in heavy at 347", he wasn't talking about fat. My bad.

You don't know the truth any more than I do. I try not to make too many assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom