Prayers needed for Jim Kelly | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prayers needed for Jim Kelly

That picture is truly sad in the fact of their reality but it gives me something to smile about knowing Jim is blessed to have his family by his side. I, along with many of you here, have lost people very close to us from cancer. It's in those times when we realize just how precious our families are. I bet having his daughter by his side like that is what gives Jim the strength to fight. Jim Kelley is a very good man and cancer sucks. Here's hoping Jim wins!

daughter is looking cute?? really that is what you see in that picture.. do you have kids?? especially a daughter??? i hate to get too deep here but that picture breaks my heart.

I started really caring about football during the season where Buffalo ultimately lost to Washington in the SB. I loved watching the Bills play, and if it weren't for Dad being a passionate Dolphins fan, I could have easily been a Bills fan. I hope he's able to pull through and have a long, healthy life.

Prayers for Jim Kelly. Very sad to see this happen. My wife is a compassionate cancer doctor and its tough to hear the stories. its a heartbreaking disease. I hate to see a young man like that suffer. Lets hope he gets better.

Really want to hear some GOOD news about him soon. Great UM memories, great QB for the Bills and great person. Prayers for Jim and family. Why can't we just find the cure already!!!

That photo is as touching as it is sad. Hang in there fighting the good fight Jim. As one of many on here who lost a parent too young to cancer (she couldn't ward off the third separate one within 5 years), I can imagine how fearful and unsettled his daughter and family are feeling - so wishing them the strength to cope with this overwhelming crisis and to provide loving support as best they can.

Jim Kelly is a great guy and was always a good sport. His rivalry with Marino was one that drew me into the game. I hope he makes it through.

Prayers to Jim and his family for a full recovery. Hang in there brother.

I cant believe they had to remove part of his jaw and now have to remove more. Terrible

Back
Top Bottom