Prisco: "After Further Review: Tannehill coming into his own in crunch time" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco: "After Further Review: Tannehill coming into his own in crunch time"

more lazy "journalism", he talks about how he has done but all the examples are from last week. he was GREAT last week vs. NE, he wasn't the previous weeks against us and Pitt.

more lazy "journalism", he talks about how he has done but all the examples are from last week. he was GREAT last week vs. NE, he wasn't the previous weeks against us and Pitt.

brokenrecord-1.jpg

Did he score 50.000 points on Double Dragon or did he hit the warp zone in Mario 3???

Awww, I expected someone to have photoshopped Ryan in a wizard outfit..

More Myopic Homerism: Deluding yourself that your QB who handed off to Shonne Greene for a 58yd TD run, go 12-23, sub 60QBR, 4.34YPA making 4 less first downs and actually scoring less than the avg pts SD defense gave up, while watching SD's choke kicker crap the bed on a makeable long and 2 easy FGs in balmy SD actually did anything to help his team eke out a 3pt playoff game win, let alone that "played well."

2lc8vma-1.jpg

I'll wait for sustained numbers. The last seven games are promising, but he needs a couple seasons of overall high-level play before the book should be closed in my opinion.

Never mind the stats, what do your EYES tell you?

it's funny, your RB ran for 55 yds setting up the GW TD in Pitt
NE's K missed a big kick last week

Funny how you don't mention that.

I AM envious, I wish we were going to the playoffs. Ryan looks like he can be pretty good, I wish we had a QB like that right now(we had one a couple of years ago) so yes I am envious. There's nothing wrong w/ that but unlike you I won't come here making a million different excuses why you won. I didn't mention the missed FG, the non flags. I gave you credit for winning, I gave Ryan credit for a great game. You should take notes.

I AM envious, I wish we were going to the playoffs. Ryan looks like he can be pretty good, I wish we had a QB like that right now(we had one a couple of years ago) so yes I am envious. There's nothing wrong w/ that but unlike you I won't come here making a million different excuses why you won. I didn't mention the missed FG, the non flags. I gave you credit for winning, I gave Ryan credit for a great game. You should take notes.

we missed a FG as well. funny you didnt mention that

No you make excuses trying to discredit a QB who's maturing before everyone else's eyes. And you used that 55 yard DT run (which you called a 60 yarder) yesterday in another thread to diminish the winning drive vs a Dick LeBeau D on the frozen tundra, without mentioning that it was the third gainer in between 2 other passes and an actual Red Zone TD pass to score while giving buttfumble credit in 09 for handing off to Greene for a straight 53yd score with no other work on the backend as part of the jest 17-14 "masterpiece". Oh and if y ou wanna talk about penalties not called, take a close look at the flagrant hold on Wake on that TD pass to Edelman that should have been called back. Long way of saying, if your own dreamboat can't withstand the same criticism you make for Tannehill, then either admit that he played a **** game in the 09 playoffs or don't make that criticism cuz it's hypocritical. /School is out

2lc8vma-1.jpg

we missed a FG as well. funny you didnt mention that

I am not the excuse maker, I was making a point. When we missed 2 Fgs in the '09 title game it was part of the game but SD misses 2 makeable kicks in the div rd and that's why we won. all he does is make excuses, I was pointing out he should use the same (lack of) logic that he displays w/ us.

and another guy that likes to bring everyone else down

don't worry, I'll be banned from this thread too so you guys can pretend Ryan is the 2nd coming of Brady.

if you actually read I haven't said anything negative. Remember, when you guys went through that losing streak and everyone was jumping ship it was MYSELF that was pumping everyone up telling him there is a long way to go.

I said Ryan was GREAT on Sunday b/c he was, he was NOT the 2 weeks prior despite excellent #s and you know this as well.

No, you really didn't.

No you make excuses trying to discredit a QB who's maturing before everyone else's eyes. And you used that 55 yard DT run (which you called a 60 yarder) yesterday in another thread to diminish the winning drive vs a Dick LeBeau D on the frozen tundra, without mentioning that it was the third gainer in between 2 other passes and an actual Red Zone TD pass to score while giving buttfumble credit in 09 for handing off to Greene for a straight 53yd score with no other work on the backend as part of the jest 17-14 "masterpiece". Oh and if y ou wanna talk about penalties not called, take a close look at the flagrant hold on Wake on that TD pass to Edelman that should have been called back. Long way of saying, if your own dreamboat can't withstand the same criticism you make for Tannehill, then either admit that he played a **** game in the 09 playoffs or don't make that criticism cuz it's hypocritical. /School is out

Now it's a Dick lebeau D as if that is a vintage Steeler D:lol:

as usual the only times you are funny are the times you are trying to be serious.

I was talking facts, that "game winning" drive was a handoff for a long run then a great play by Clay on a short pass. You guys act like Ryan led "the drive II"

TD should have been called back:lol: but I bet those 2 hold/PIs in the EZ that weren't called were legal, right? :lol:

You are funny(unintentionally of course)

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

yeah you pump people up alright...with hot air

go back and read the posts while everyone was jumping ship.

The problem w/ the homers here is if I don't say this is the next dynasty and Ryan is the next Brady then I am bashing. it's pretty sad actually.

Back
Top Bottom