Quinn & Russell vs. Top Defenses | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quinn & Russell vs. Top Defenses

I didn't make a mistake...I know when Tennessee was awful, and I know how they played this season as well.

You on the other hand, are grasping for straws...and it's pathetic. If you didn't have all that finheaven stuff around your name, I'd swear you're a new poster who can't argue to save his life.

What 'stuff' have you been making up? You crunch numbers and say we're looking at players A-Z. Well thanks, that makes you the secretary of any random NFL scout.

Silly me for not remembering what what ranking Tennessee were 2 seasons ago.

But cheers for clearing that up, Rainman.

Silly me for not remembering what what ranking Tennessee were 2 seasons ago.

But cheers for clearing that up, Rainman.

Yeah, now let's act like it's such random information. Just stop acting like you know what you're talking about. Stick to copying numbers.

Yeah, now let's act like it's such random information. Just stop acting like you know what you're talking about. Stick to copying numbers.

I've forgotten more than you'll know, son.

Jealousy is an ugly emotion. Just let it go. I apologised, you ballsed it up. Be a man and move on. You don't like me. Big deal.

Jog on.

I've forgotten more than you'll know, son.

Jealousy is an ugly emotion. Just let it go. I apologised, you ballsed it up. Be a man and move on. You don't like me. Big deal.

Jog on.

And vanity is worse.

I point out a lot of people who make up BS. You're the only one however, that will claim that I'm somehow jealous.

And by the time I'm 33, I'll be a practicing physician, and you, well you'll still be the draft guru of finheaven. I'm sure you'll be calling me son then.

And vanity is worse.

I point out a lot of people who make up BS. You're the only one however, that will claim that I'm somehow jealous.

And by the time I'm 33, I'll be a practicing physician, and you, well you'll still be the draft guru of finheaven. I'm sure you'll be calling me son then.

Please, please show me something I've made up.

Yes. Still be the draft guru, quite apart from my real job as a Senior Documentary Producer for the BBC whilst you'll be advising old ladies about the best remedy to cure chilblains.

Yes. Still be the draft guru, quite apart from my real job as a Senior Documentary Producer for the BBC whilst you'll be advising old ladies about the best remedy to cure chilblains.

:lol: ZING!

haha...whatever you need to do to make yourself feel right for once. The more I read you, the more I think you watch almost no college football (except after the season is over).

:shakeno: are you serious?

boomer thanks for your contributions. why bother defending yourself? everyone here knows you know your stuff.. this guy is really reaching..
he talks about vanity and then wants a pat on the back for possibly becoming a physician in the future?LMAO!

:sidelol: :0wned:

You said Tennessee was a top 10 team when they were an unranked, non bowl eligible team! That's making something up!!!!

It's not surprising you're in the media...just another opportunity for you to report what other people do :rolleyes2

I think helping other people is rewarding...make fun of it all you want, it doesn't bother me.

:shakeno: are you serious?

boomer thanks for your contributions. why bother defending yourself? everyone here knows you know your stuff.. this guy is really reaching..
he talks about vanity and then wants a pat on the back for possibly becoming a physician in the future?LMAO!

:sidelol: :0wned:

I only called him vain because he thought I was jealous of him. I don't want a pat on the back for anything...but for someone to claim that they have so much more knowledge than me, and want to call me 'son'...that's disrespectful.

You said Tennessee was a top 10 team when they were an unranked, non bowl eligible team! That's making something up!!!!

No dude, that was a mistake, subsequently apologised for, as I was at work and didn't have the UT History and Fact Book in front of me.

It's not surprising you're in the media...just another opportunity for you to report what other people do :rolleyes2

You're not going to make much of a physician if you can't read. I said I was a senior documentary producer, not a reporter. How are you going to fill out all those prescriptions for chilblain cream?

I think helping other people is rewarding...make fun of it all you want, it doesn't bother me.

It is indeed rewarding and I hope you do a good job. The point is, drop it, because in the end, you'll end up looking foolish.

No dude, that was a mistake, subsequently apologised for, as I was at work and didn't have the UT History and Fact Book in front of me.

You're not going to make much of a physician if you can't read. I said I was a senior documentary producer, not a reporter. How are you going to fill out all those prescriptions for Anusol.

It is indeed rewarding and I hope you do a good job. The point is, drop it, because in the end, you'll end up looking foolish.

You can call it a mistake all you want, the bottom line is you made up a story that really sounded like Brady Quinn has beaten all these great teams. Too bad something you made up was common knowledge to college football fans. I don't follow Tennessee or the SEC, but I know when powerhouse teams like that fail to make it to a bowl game.

I never called you a reporter.

Too late to drop it, I'm filling our apps next month. Maybe if I need someone to research espn insider I'll give you a ring.

cheers mate

and this isnt? how did you want him to respond?

well I know I still have probs turning the other cheek, but if someone is old enough to be calling people 10 years younger than them 'son' they'd probably be mature enough to not be disrespectful in return.

You can call it a mistake all you want, the bottom line is you made up a story that really sounded like Brady Quinn has beaten all these great teams.

FLMAO. OK mate.

I never called you a reporter.

So you didn't say "just another opportunity to report what other people do"?

Reporters report. Producers produce

Too late to drop it, I'm filling our apps next month. Maybe if I need someone to research espn insider I'll give you a ring.

cheers mate

By "drop it", I mean drop this. It's doing you no good, son.

well I know I still have probs turning the other cheek, but if someone is old enough to be calling people 10 years younger than them 'son' they'd probably be mature enough to not be disrespectful in return.

Dude, you've been disrespectful for about 6 pages.

Let it go.

Back
Top Bottom