Quinn & Russell vs. Top Defenses | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quinn & Russell vs. Top Defenses

I'm going to drop this...only because I feel like I'm getting dumber by responding to your posts.

No.

That started with your first reply.

Lets agree to disagree. Good luck with your physician training. I hope it works out.

Boom,

Since this guy is clearly never going to apologize, I'd like to take the opportunity to (yet again) apologize for you. I know that you guys (you, CK, etc.) spend a lot of time and do a lot of work to get good analysis together and when you are good enough to post it in places other than the VIP room, you get hammered by all of these guys who are just itching to find a mistake.

Thanks for coming out here and posting the info, and thanks to CK for the thread. I don't really know that Brady Quinn is the answer for Miami - I'm still a little nervous that he could be the next Harrington, but looking at value for the pick, I can't think of anyone I'd rather get at the #9. If we draft defense this year, I think I'm going to throw up all over my coffee table.

Boom,

Since this guy is clearly never going to apologize, I'd like to take the opportunity to (yet again) apologize for you. I know that you guys (you, CK, etc.) spend a lot of time and do a lot of work to get good analysis together and when you are good enough to post it in places other than the VIP room, you get hammered by all of these guys who are just itching to find a mistake.

Thanks for coming out here and posting the info, and thanks to CK for the thread. I don't really know that Brady Quinn is the answer for Miami - I'm still a little nervous that he could be the next Harrington, but looking at value for the pick, I can't think of anyone I'd rather get at the #9. If we draft defense this year, I think I'm going to throw up all over my coffee table.

Thanks Regina. It's no biggie. Happens every year.

;)

Please, please show me something I've made up.

Yes. Still be the draft guru, quite apart from my real job as a Senior Documentary Producer for the BBC whilst you'll be advising old ladies about the best remedy to cure chilblains.

lol, a little harsh there. I'm pretty sure there are other aspiring physicians out here (including me). :wink:

Back
Top Bottom