Randy Moss Released??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss Released???

If Jeff Ireland had the balls to pick up the phone & inquire about Mankins, you know he will put a claim for Moss

Didn't we demote Hartline? Lets him develop and bring in Randy . . . I agree this is a no brainer. Even as a decoy, he relieves Marshall ALOT. Adds the speed we need on offense. We would be absolutely STUPID not to take a look.

I'm on board with CK. This is an uncapped year, and here is the thing with signing him.

You get a guy who gets to play in the AFC East against the Patriots. He will like that. He also comes here with no expectations, as far as a draft pick, no history to speak of (other than torching us from time to time). We can sign him to a one year deal for $7M or something, or two year with half guaranteed. I know you guys say that might be a lot, but you need to step up because someone will want him. He also won't be able to be a cancer here, because Tony won't put up with it. He is mostly used to that from his New England days.

Yesterday he gave up on the pass interference play, he could have caught that ball but settled for the PI instead. Pissed me off and he is not even on my team.

I was watching that too.. I don't think he gave up on it. By the time he was done recovering from the PI, the ball was 5 yards ahead of him no matter how much he ran. If you look closely you can see he tried to react to it at the last second but then saw it was way over his head.

WOW.. I would to have him.. even it's only for the remainder of the season. They probably cut him because he doesn't buy into the Brett Favre BS circus like all the young receivers do over there.

You go from Brady to an ancient Favre.. It's not even close. A serious downgrade. Moss probably spoke his mind and Childress turned into a child.

The Vikings are turning into a complete joke.

Report: Vikings waive Randy Moss

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on November 1, 2010 2:58 PM ET
Randy Moss' bizarre press conference Sunday night wound up being his farewell to Minnesota.

NFL Network's Michael Lombardi reports that the Vikings waived Moss on Monday. At his Monday press conference, Vikings coach Brad Childress mentioned that he allowed Moss to stay back in Boston for a few days before re-joining the team. Looks like he can stay there.

We have no reason to believe the story is not true, but PFT can report via a league source that Moss is not yet aware that he's been released.

Moss would now be subject to leave waiver rules and could be claimed by any team. The Bills would have the first crack at him because they have the worst record.

Lombardi writes that Childress inform the Vikings in a team meeting that Moss was out.

Perhaps there was more to the story of Moss not returning with the team on Sunday night. Maybe Moss' press conference frustrated Childress more than he let on and they say the direction his lack of cooperation with the team was going.

Either way, a Super Bowl hopeful just decided for the second time in a month that Moss was no longer worth all the trouble of keeping.

At least the Patriots got a third-round pick out of it.

I really don't like Moss, but I'll admit, the thought of him in a phins uniform, even for just half the season, makes me smile.

Man I really wonder who signs this guy?

This is one of the biggest blunders i have ever seen in any sport..

You trade for a guy 3 weeks ago now you cut him?

This is epic

Yeah I first saw it on NFL.com like 15 minutes ago. **** I hope we put a nice offer on the table. We need to extra edge. You can't double team Moss and Marshall.

Well, there goes that. We'll have no shot at him with him going on waivers.

Back
Top Bottom