Randy Moss Released??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss Released???

Is there any question that Childress doesn't know how to build a team for the future? Not only did he bring in a half dead Favre, he traded away a 3rd round pick just so he could lose to the Jets, Pack, and Pats.

If we pick him up, I think this would be the first time in history that a player has played against one team 3 times during the regular season

Not to mention if they just kept him til the end of the year they would have likley gotten conditonal picks for him the following year anyway..
Now they will get nothing.

This had to because of his presser last night after the game..nothing more..

Its that on top of his lack of production. But, yes, that presser was horrible. WTF was he thinking. Throwing his entire current team under the bus, while fluffing the Patriots after they beat his team.

Yep...confirmed. Damn, it is definitely an intriguing prospect to see him lined up on the other side of Marshall

Moss washed up? Tell that to Derrell Revis.

i think we should take a chance. if it doesnt work out cut him. he is free

bill beli is still afraid of him...he had safety help over the top of moss yesterday pretty much every play...i think he can make plays vs one on one but i don't think he's quite the same vertical threat many here may be thinking...

he'd take some coverage from others for us though...but again he'd kill the lockerroom imo

Its that on top of his lack of production. But, yes, that presser was horrible. WTF was he thinking. Throwing his entire current team under the bus, while fluffing the Patriots after they beat his team.

Yea it was classic..

Man...

I dont know if i want him.

someone will pick him up before he falls to us...

Bring Him in Now......I can deal with a little Cancer for 9 weeks

We could use him with the Pat's and Jet's left to play again and think of all the information we could get from him on the Pats. Put in a claim and deal with him for the remainder of the year and make a run at the Super Bowl.

Putting a claim on Moss is the biggest no brainer in the history of sports. There is no downside. We are not going to win the Super Bowl or the division right now. We need a speed threat (should have kept Ginn) opposite Marshall. Must keep the Jets or Pats from getting him. If he is a disaster in the locker room let him go. Great for Henne's development and confidence, the guy can still play (see stats from last year). Take a chance, don't want to say "what if" at the end of the year. Absolute no brainer, let's do it

Maybe this uncapped year rules are different, is what I am guessing why he has to clear waivers.

His attitude steers teams away, I think he is still atheletic and can be a threat...But I really dont want a guy like that in the locker room. We are better off with what we have now....We were worried about Marshall being the diva receiver and he has not been that so far....If Moss was here we could have two fueling each others fire...No thanks...pass.

Back
Top Bottom