Randy Moss Released??? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss Released???

Take it for what it is, but rotoworld lists us as one of the possible landing spots.

Shalise Manza Young of the Boston Globe predicts that Randy Moss will not end up with the Patriots after being waived on Monday.

According to Manza Young, the Patriots-Moss "divorce wasn't as amicable as seems now." The 6-1 Patriots also rank 32nd in the waiver order, and another team seems likely to claim Moss before he gets there. We'd add to the possible landing spots 4-3 Miami, 4-4 St. Louis, 4-3 Chicago, and 4-4 Jacksonville.

this is a pipedream for us fin fans. much like me having kim kardashian naked in my office right now is..

what, huh.. so your telling me theres a chance

Traded and Cut within a month? And Lebron James is one of the most hated athletes in the world. Sports fans are funny

If he's not happy at home in Minnesota, where pretty much everyone loved him, where else would this guy be happy? I'm skeptical. Probably locker room poison, but the deep threat would be great.

At this point Moss doesn't seem to care much about football. There's no effort.

Just read on PFT that he goes on waivers because its after the trade deadline, which makes sense. Otherwise you could have handshake deals if a certain player wanted to go to a certain team after the deadline.

Moss would now be subject to leave waiver rules and could be claimed by any team. (To clarify, even veterans are subject to the waiver process after the trading deadline. Think Chris Chambers last year.)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/01/report-vikings-waive-randy-moss/

If he's not happy at home in Minnesota, where pretty much everyone loved him, where else would this guy be happy? I'm skeptical. Probably locker room poison, but the deep threat would be great.

What does Moss want to be happy? Probably all of the following:

1. $$
2. winning team
3. being a major part of gameplan
4. good QB

Do we provide those things?

this is a pipedream for us fin fans. much like me having kim kardashian naked in my office right now is..

what, huh.. so your telling me theres a chance

I rather have Eliza Dushku trying on Bikini's!!

See now if you let Kim hand the Bikini's to Eliza while I got to spray them both down with a hose then you would be on to something.

an inspired Moss could propel us into the super bowl but there's better odds on winning a lottery.

I don't know, this could be Cris Carter all over again. I mean he wasn't happy with Childress and how things were run there, he definitely won't give 100% with handcuffed Henne at QB and Henning calling the plays. NE and NYJ probably won't get Moss unless he clear waivers since they have two of the best records in the league.

LET'S GO IRELAND - GETS SOME 'NAD!! Marshall&Moss would make us a def contender!!! it takes the Mo out of the box, forces the 5D and opens up our edge rush... immediately!

Back
Top Bottom