Randy Moss Released??? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss Released???

someone else will take a chance on him before he falls to the dolphins. Washington is a team that comes to mind.

Nope I was wrong..

Moss now has 24 hours for a team to claim him off waivers. His salary for the remainder of this season will be paid entirely by the Minnesota Vikings, but he can make additional money if he agrees to a new contract with a new team.

No one is going to clm him...6.4 million ....

I bet he clears waivers.

We all knew you would be here to say why we shouldn't do it. What is he going to do to our locker room? We have leaders in place at every position.

Ask that question to the Patriots who got rid of him and they have more leaders than we do.

What is he going to do? Didnt you see the press conference after the game? Dude more or less bashed the entire Vikings organization and went on to talk about how great the team that just beat them is.

You really want part of that action?

What happens when we lose a game after he half ***** it out there? Is he going to tell us how bad our team is?

What happens when he causes your precious Chad Henne picks by not aggresively pursuing the ball? Then he comes on tv and tries to blame it on Henne? What will you do then?

No. I want no part of this dude on my team. Ive seen his act way too many times. He had a couple of good seasons when he first came into the league and a couple of good seasons in NE. The rest of his career has been sloppy, unproductive, underacheiving, combined with talking a bunch of **** about his teammates and coaches to the media. Im good on Randy Moss. Thats real talk. And you can run and tell that homeboy. :lol:

Only way this doesn't KILL our lockerroom is if we ride a winning streak all the way into the playoffs because of it. It is an intriguing idea but I think it would probably do more harm than good. I think he ends up a Titan.

Right now in this stage of his career, he is to Brandon Marshall what Chris Carter was to him. He can't get seperation but would benefit from single coverage all day.

I personally hate the guy. He used to go to my barber when my barber was still down here in Florida and he came off as a racist prick. Simple words were exchanged and my barber had to get him to shut up

I don't know what I want... He could come in here and dominate or tear us down...

bill beli is still afraid of him...he had safety help over the top of moss yesterday pretty much every play...i think he can make plays vs one on one but i don't think he's quite the same vertical threat many here may be thinking...

he'd take some coverage from others for us though...but again he'd kill the lockerroom imo

Hoops even if he has lost a step he can still create separation against the top CBs in the league. If Moss is on one side with Marshall on the other, imagine the quandry opposing defenses would have.

Most of us, myself included said no to Marshall but he has proven to be a great acquisition thus far. Signing Moss requires no compensation and if he plays with his attitude he cn be cut. This is a low risk high reward that I am sure Ireland is at least considering.

I just saw Moss was released and knew there would be a thread about it before I came on.

Ditto. I logged in & there were only 2 threads so far

We shouldve picked up Danny Woodhead, a football player, and a WINNER. Thats why the Pats got him and its why they ditched Moss. Moss IS NOT a winner. He is a ****ing LOSER. He is a cancer, a crybaby, a POS, and cant be trusted. His skills arent near what they used to be in the first place. Sure, we could use a verticle threat, but not this one.

Moss to Miami? I personally would pass (no pun intended). His release IMO has alot to do w/ Childress being an idiot.

As for Woodhead, I agree the phins should have picked him up. Aikman put it in perspective yesterday why the pats did; replacement for Kevin Faulk.

Fins have nothing to lose by claiming Moss, you are in a division with two power house teams, you are facing a bad secondary next week. Then there is the fact that there might be no football next year and this move could put you right there with the best teams in the NFL. Im Ireland I take the chance

Back
Top Bottom