Randy Starks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Starks

This is the very reason you join VIP. You never see a post like this in VIP..... NEVER! Trust me. I was in VIP almost all day and I swung into the mains for about 2 seconds and that was enough for me to run right back to VIP.

He didn't start this thread in VIP and for obvious reasons.

Im about 12 hours removed from VIP and honestly bro, it makes me wanna log off until I get my VIP membership...

It's like eating Filet's and drinking Dom...then eating bean's and weenie's with orange Kool-Aid..

Im miserable:boohoo:

How do we pay this Loser 21 million dollars 5 years and 7 million guaranteed!!!

he has character issues and isnt that goood.... We were better off with kris Jenkins...Hes young and the Jets got a steal they gave up a 3rd!!! i would of done that...and we have our NT a fat one to for 6-7 years..hes only 27~~

I am really depreesed with Miami's signings.....If Pace does sigtn that will make me happier but a little....I like the Smiley Signeee but the rest stinks....

Like Torbor waste...just like Spragan...Fat man Ferguson is done and injury prone,,Mccown is a horrendous QB,,,,,,,Wilford what ajoke....

I would of been happier with

G.. Justin Smiley
LB- Clavin PAce
NT- Kris Jenkins
WR- Bryant Johnson

Bahhh hwat can u do

Jenkins move will hurt the Jets, they just gave him 20 million guarenteed, he has been overweight and is moving to the 3-4 which he has never played before.

Im about 12 hours removed from VIP and honestly bro, it makes me wanna log off until I get my VIP membership...

It's like eating Filet's and drinking Dom...then eating bean's and weenie's with orange Kool-Aid..

Since VIP is so great(Im not knocking it since I have other bills right now) its amazing the level of posts on the main board from VIPers never seem to be so much above us bean and weenie average joes.

Since VIP is so great(Im not knocking it since I have other bills right now) its amazing the level of posts on the main board from VIPers never seem to be so much above us bean and weenie average joes.

Your taking it out of context bro, not EVERY person in the main forum is a "bad poster" and not everyone in the VIP is a "great poster"

But until you've been there you cant understand what I mean.

If you dont believe me...give it a shot.

Jenkins at one time was a dominant player, but let's remember 2 things.

1.He has had 2 very serious knee injuries
2.He is being brought in by the Jets to be NT in a 3-4; a position he has never played.

It's hard to tell how a guy that has no experience in one scheme, especially coming off of injuries, will do. Plus, the guys beside Jenkins aren't exactly Julius Peppers, Brenston Buckner (who played along Jenkins during his best years), or Mike Rucker.

Starks is coming off his worst year by far, but for his career he's been a solid player. Also got to remember, he is a life time Dolphin fan. I remember the year he was at the combine he showed up with a Miami Jersey # 72, with Undefeated for the name. He wants to be here. That's a plus.

Jenkins at one time was a dominant player, but let's remember 2 things.

1.He has had 2 very serious knee injuries
2.He is being brought in by the Jets to be NT in a 3-4; a position he has never played.

It's hard to tell how a guy that has no experience in one scheme, especially coming off of injuries, will do. Plus, the guys beside Jenkins aren't exactly Julius Peppers, Brenston Buckner (who played along Jenkins during his best years), or Mike Rucker.

Starks is coming off his worst year by far, but for his career he's been a solid player. Also got to remember, he is a life time Dolphin fan. I remember the year he was at the combine he showed up with a Miami Jersey # 72, with Undefeated for the name. He wants to be here. That's a plus.

I didn't know that Starks was a Phin Phan, it's always a plus to get as many of those guys as we can.

Of course you want talent, but talent plus an existing love for the Dolphins is even better.

I didn't know that Starks was a Phin Phan, it's always a plus to get as many of those guys as we can.

Of course you want talent, but talent plus an existing love for the Dolphins is even better.

the thing I get from most of the guys we bring in is that they want to be here. We are getting decent players that, while not elite, could have gotten a hell of a lot more money had they gone else where.

It says a lot about Huizenga(despite his lack of football knowledge, he's a good owner), the aura of the franchise, and of course Sparano/Tuna/Ireland.

A lot of guys make moves based on greed, but there are also those that go where they want to be. Reggie Torbor sounds like he wants to be here. Kevin Carter (when we went after him a couple years ago) wanted to be here. Even though we haven't signed him yet, it sounds like Calvin Pace wants to be here (though if he goes to the Jets it's a moeny move IMO). Money not withstanding, most players probably wouldn't want to go to just any 1-15 team (though if RamCam was still here, they might not come).

the thing I get from most of the guys we bring in is that they want to be here. We are getting decent players that, while not elite, could have gotten a hell of a lot more money had they gone else where.

It says a lot about Huizenga(despite his lack of football knowledge, he's a good owner), the aura of the franchise, and of course Sparano/Tuna/Ireland.

A lot of guys make moves based on greed, but there are also those that go where they want to be. Reggie Torbor sounds like he wants to be here. Kevin Carter (when we went after him a couple years ago) wanted to be here. Even though we haven't signed him yet, it sounds like Calvin Pace wants to be here (though if he goes to the Jets it's a moeny move IMO). Money not withstanding, most players probably wouldn't want to go to just any 1-15 team (though if RamCam was still here, they might not come).

Who took less money to be here. Did not see that happen yesterday with any of those players.

I have to say that Starks is a very inteligent move . looks like theres no doubt we are going to use the 3-4 D . so what happens if ferguson gets hurt ? ..you only had solai ... now with starks we have versatility and starks can play the NT . correct me if im grong

Who took less money to be here. Did not see that happen yesterday with any of those players.

I didn't say anybody took less money, I said they probably would've gotten more money else where, Wilford would've gotten a huge pay day from a team like San Fran,Chicago,Tenn, or Minny; temas that are very depleted at WR. Chicago and KC would've ponied up for a guard like Smiley.

If Pace signs with us, IMO it shows a guy who is more interested in the team than himself. I am speculating purely off of quotes from Pace, and NFL insiders.

I knew that trial would do that to you.:lol:

The difference is amazing, huh?

I can't speak for others, but I know when I come in here I don't post with the same mindset that I post in the VIP with. I've have long, thoughtout posts go completely unnoticed in this forum because the truth is, 90% of the posters don't want to read that. In VIP, 99% of the posts are long, thoughtout, terrific posts. And I also know that there are a ton of people signed up for VIP that don't post in there. They're just there to read.

I didn't say anybody took less money, I said they probably would've gotten more money else where, Wilford would've gotten a huge pay day from a team like San Fran,Chicago,Tenn, or Minny; temas that are very depleted at WR. Chicago and KC would've ponied up for a guard like Smiley.

If Pace signs with us, IMO it shows a guy who is more interested in the team than himself. I am speculating purely off of quotes from Pace, and NFL insiders.

Why would anybody give Wilford a huge payday, he is at best an ok starter at this point. Jacksonville seemed to have no problem letting him gi and addin Porter and Williamson. Other teams would have paid but i have not seen one guy come at below market value.

Back
Top Bottom