Randy Starks | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Starks

This is the kind of posts I can expect in VIP?? Thanks, but I can get this on the regular board.

i joined VIP this year simply for the reason of reading some extremely intelligent posts in there. not to knock dom's post... because looking at the names we signed, its an obvious reaction to think... what the heck?!?! but lets face it, we wouldnt have signed them if there isnt an upside, sure some of them may just be for depth too... but... trust me, the content in VIP is worth it.

and i do like the signings. i would have liked to see some bigger names to start... but theres nothing wrong with these guys. starks... yeah, does seem like were paying this guy alot of cash for not proving much so far... so lets hope he works out. im happy with all the other signings. and if today, we can close the deal on pace, and even eugene wilson as rumours indicate... id be even happier

I just think its wrong for people to treat this post as less than any because its not in VIP. Dom has been a member of this board for a while but if his opinion is not sunny its like it gets no respect. There are alot of great posts on the main board, I dont think if I become VIP my posts will improve lol, they are great already.

I just bought a VIP membership this morning.

The very first thread that I thumbed through was complete garbage.

a bunch of pissing and moaning back and forth and back and forth.

in the forty threads I have thumbed through since that first one... all have been exceptional.

I can't speak for others, but I know when I come in here I don't post with the same mindset that I post in the VIP with. I've have long, thoughtout posts go completely unnoticed in this forum because the truth is, 90% of the posters don't want to read that. In VIP, 99% of the posts are long, thoughtout, terrific posts. And I also know that there are a ton of people signed up for VIP that don't post in there. They're just there to read.

But what confuses me is why bother to post or spend any time at all in the main forums?

If VIP is that good (and I'm not saying that it isn't), why waste time with the unwashed masses? Is there a lack of volume of VIP posts that makes you come looking for more here?

speaking for me personally, I just roam bro.
IT's not like every thread in VIP is something I want to chime in on or keep an eye on.

The best part about VIP, is the no BS threads. NOt just some dude going we are trading for marion barber... with no links, no quotes, no evidence at all.

If there is a rumor going around on VIP, it's backed up with evidence to show that there is some merit to it. There's more info in the VIP forums than you can shake a stick at.
IT has already been worth the buy for me, and we are still a month away from the draft.

Just the FA coverage, insider info, and general knowledge of some of the best posters finheaven has to offer is more than worth the money. That way when my cousin or brother have questions about whos who, and who's going where, I can talk there ear off and know that what I say is either happening or going to happen. Usually before espn breaks the story itself.

I encourage anybody who hasn't already, to join VIP. You would not be disapointed.

wait til draft day. All this will make sense then. Load up the draft picks Bill!

the thing I get from most of the guys we bring in is that they want to be here. We are getting decent players that, while not elite, could have gotten a hell of a lot more money had they gone else where.

It says a lot about Huizenga(despite his lack of football knowledge, he's a good owner), the aura of the franchise, and of course Sparano/Tuna/Ireland.

A lot of guys make moves based on greed, but there are also those that go where they want to be. Reggie Torbor sounds like he wants to be here. Kevin Carter (when we went after him a couple years ago) wanted to be here. Even though we haven't signed him yet, it sounds like Calvin Pace wants to be here (though if he goes to the Jets it's a moeny move IMO). Money not withstanding, most players probably wouldn't want to go to just any 1-15 team (though if RamCam was still here, they might not come).

And they signed in a hurry. Parcells likes that. Which means Pace could be on our **** list now. The other thing about these picks is they are young and on the verge of doing much better and having larger roles. I dont think we would have signed these guys, particularly Starks without knowing something about him. He will rotate on the DL. BP and co. will be looking for another DE and DT, ILB, OLB, CB, and S - yes the entire defense...:lol:

We are transitioning this entire defense into a 3-4 obviously and that means we needed some bodies in a hurry that wanted to be Miami Dolphins. It will all come more clear come April 26.

the starks signing is my favorite so far... he'll eventually be our starting 3-4 end.... and for a long time at that.

I just bought a VIP membership this morning.

The very first thread that I thumbed through was complete garbage.

a bunch of pissing and moaning back and forth and back and forth.

in the forty threads I have thumbed through since that first one... all have been exceptional.

maybe they all woke up moody... sometimes you jsut need to piss and moan

Back
Top Bottom