Reality Check JETS fans.... | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

The good thing about today is that it breaks the argument of "We got to 2 AFC title games back to back". But now they'll say it was 2 of the last 3 years....it never ends.

Not sure what you all see wrong with Sanchez. I wish we could have him. That would set us for years at QB. Maybe even a decade or three. The Jets are better off if they would sign Sanchez for a long long time. :chuckle:

It WILL be interesting to see exactly how he puts a positive spin on this.

"The 3 INTs don't matter because I watched with my own eyes so that negates their effect on the game. He drove down the field to put us with 2, it's not his fault our STs didn't recover the onside kick."

If that's not it exactly, it'll be a variation on it...

"The 3 INTs don't matter because I watched with my own eyes so that negates their effect on the game. He drove down the field to put us with 2, it's not his fault our STs didn't recover the onside kick."

If that's not it exactly, it'll be a variation on it...

"The sun was in Sanchez's eyes. Do you honestly expect him to be able to see a 305 lb guy with the damn sun in his eyes!?!!?" Sanchez is a good QB. If you disagree, well you just don't know football."

It WILL be interesting to see exactly how he puts a positive spin on this.

We made the AFCC game the previous 2 years. We still have X amount of starters from the team that made it to back to back AFCC games. This team is built to win for years to come. Sanchez is a good, young, franchise QB that will take the next step next year. Ect..... Did I miss anything? :lol:

So anti-climatic!
The Jets season ended in a train wreck. How sweet it is !!
The disappointing part was that Rex didn't go ballistic or cuss more than usual. He knows his team suxx.

NYjunk? He is probably consoling himself listening to
Frank Zappa's "Broken Hearts are for Azzholes"

It's funny because everybody except those wearing green glasses saw this happening before the season even started.

The moment the thought was of Sanchez having more impact on the offense things were going to be bad. It's been repeated over and over again here, Sanchez was carried by a strong running game and D. The moment those were gone he had nowhere to hide.

I love the fact that reality smacked all these Jets homer in the face this season!!

It's funny because everybody except those wearing green glasses saw this happening before the season even started.

The moment the thought was of Sanchez having more impact on the offense things were going to be bad. It's been repeated over and over again here, Sanchez was carried by a strong running game and D. The moment those were gone he had nowhere to hide.

I love the fact that reality smacked all these Jets homer in the face this season!!

Yeah,

Regardless of the fact that Snatcho throws 3 yards at a time, still only completes 1/2 his throws, and completes more passes to Randy Starks than he does Santonio Holmes, Junkie is still calling him out as a young promising QB.

Green Blinders would certainly suck. Wonder if the rest of the world is that skewed to him???

Killing the last ten minutes at work here I came across this gem on Jets message board during the game today by the biggest of Jets homer;

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarz45
I just laugh when Sanchez throws picks now.. Its so funny how any Jets fan or coach or player can think this kid is our QB of the future... he is hot ****ing garbage. get thru your thick ****ing skulls people!!!!!!!

People that understand the game know we are in great shape at QB for years to come. - From junc in response to someone poking fun of his boy toy.. LOL!!!!!

The sad part, in the world he lives in, he really thinks Sanchez is good. As if Sanchez is having "a bad year". When did he have ANY good years to claim that?? It's F'n classic!!!

I told Junc a few weeks back that Sanchez had regressed in much the same manner Henne did last season and he shut that notion down. Even after I told him that a lot of Fin Fans (myself included) had to get used to the fact that Henne wasn't the guy last season and Jet fans were going to have to get used to the same fact about Sanchez. He assured me that Sanchez always goes through rough patches during the season and he'd be fine. With no Edwards to bail him out and a pouting Santonio Holmes, it was clearly obvious to anyone not wearing rose-colored glasses that Sanchez didn't have what it takes to lead and pull his team together. The 3 ints - all at critical times in the game- just further illustrate that point. He may still stick to his guns about Sanchez, but to most of us it's clearly obvious that Mark Sanchez is not the answer in New York. I actually hope that Jets management thinks like Junc and keeps Sanchez for many years to come:)

Back
Top Bottom