Reality Check JETS fans.... | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality Check JETS fans....

Want to guess which team is ranked #1 in Red Zone Scoring Efficiency this season? But of course, actual NFL statistics don't mean anything ... Let's just go by your eyes
rotfl1.gif
516.gif

516.gif
327 POINTS SCORED.
Now #6 in the NFL (and only 3 behind Houston for #5).
Just to be clear --- There are 32 teams in the league, and we've outscored ALL BUT FIVE OF THEM.
Yeah ... sounds like scoring points is a big problem for the Jets this season!
lol.gif

We score ... Period.
5 trips into the Red Zone today ... 5 TD's ... Still BEST in the NFL.

And BTW ... you know that QB of ours who can't play?? --- 21 TDs + 5 Rushing TDs / 11 INTs --- Rating will be in the mid 80's now.

Here are the final numbers for offensive points scored. The numbers in bold are points scored by the defense and special teams.

1. NO 519 (28)
2. GB 511 (49)
3. NE 485 (21)
4. Det 423 (51)
5. Car 395 (11)
6. NYG 385 (9)
7. SD 385 (14)
8. Atl 381 (21)
9. Phi 366 (30)
10.Dal 362 (7)
11. Hou 360 (21)
12. SF 357 (23)

13. Bal 343 (35) 3 less starts in the RZ and a total of 15 fewer starts in opponent territory than the Jets

14.Oak 343 (16) 3 less starts in the RZ and a total of 12 fewer starts in opponent territory than the Jets

15. NYJ 343 (34) (31 giveaways, most in the AFC, 4th most in the NFL)

The Jets rank 25th in total offense (Only 15 yards ahead of SF, and 16 yards ahead of KC)
Does anyone know where the Jets O ranked in penalties? I am pretty sure it would be in the top 10.

Most people already knew the Jets O was average / bad, but I wanted to post the final numbers for the Jets fans who thought otherwise.

That's a joke, right? :chuckle:

Bro, he's in scramble mode right now... I'm convinced he's either Sanchez's agent or dad. I've never read someone more determined to push his view on anyone. His negative bias towards P. Manning & E. Manning is unreal and in the same breath he'll say they are "set at qb for years".

I can't wait to read his excuses this off-season. I couldn't be happier to hear all the crap coming out of Jets camp now. I guess the reality of being an average team has been too much for their fan base to handle. Remind me again who was bragging the Jets were "elite"?

Spin away..................:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bro, he's in scramble mode right now... I'm convinced he's either Sanchez's agent or dad. I've never read someone more determined to push his view on anyone. His negative bias towards P. Manning & E. Manning is unreal and in the same breath he'll say they are "set at qb for years".

I can't wait to read his excuses this off-season. I couldn't be happier to hear all the crap coming out of Jets camp now. I guess the reality of being an average team has been too much for their fan base to handle. Remind me again who was bragging the Jets were "elite"?

Spin away..................:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

excuses? you have us confused, you make all the excuses for your team and why my team has had so much success. My team stunk, I can admit it. We didn't dessrve to go to the playoffs, we had a million chances. They disappointed for the first time w/ rex and Sanchez.

excuses? you have us confused, you make all the excuses for your team and why my team has had so much success. My team stunk, I can admit it. We didn't dessrve to go to the playoffs, we had a million chances. They disappointed for the first time w/ rex and Sanchez.

Do me a favor. FIND A POST that I wrote anywhere using an excuse for my team. Seems you post here so often you'd have the posters here memorized. I'm the last person that would post any excuses about any player on my team.

I post more often in threads involving the Jets because of people like you who would say such homer things about your team that I just laugh at you.

Anybody who wasn't a homer saw this season for the Jets developing how it did. Your an average team at best with a below average qb. Your lack of wr's were, in my opinion, the worst move in the off-season your team did. Attempting to give Sanchez more responsibilities in the offense is a very close second.

You can blame the oline all you want but, as you love to say, my own eyes saw from day one that Sanchez was limited and it was only a matter of time that he would be exposed as a below average qb at best.

This is a what have you done lately league. You can only hang on to your playoff "wins" for so long. It's obvious to anyone but you that Sanchez was along for the ride and outside of the Pats game he didn't anything else worth of note in the playoffs. The run and great defense carried your team.

Case and point I give you THIS season. No running game and defense not as great equals Sanchez this season.

Do me a favor. FIND A POST that I wrote anywhere using an excuse for my team. Seems you post here so often you'd have the posters here memorized. I'm the last person that would post any excuses about any player on my team.

I post more often in threads involving the Jets because of people like you who would say such homer things about your team that I just laugh at you.

Anybody who wasn't a homer saw this season for the Jets developing how it did. Your an average team at best with a below average qb. Your lack of wr's were, in my opinion, the worst move in the off-season your team did. Attempting to give Sanchez more responsibilities in the offense is a very close second.

You can blame the oline all you want but, as you love to say, my own eyes saw from day one that Sanchez was limited and it was only a matter of time that he would be exposed as a below average qb at best.

This is a what have you done lately league. You can only hang on to your playoff "wins" for so long. It's obvious to anyone but you that Sanchez was along for the ride and outside of the Pats game he didn't anything else worth of note in the playoffs. The run and great defense carried your team.

Case and point I give you THIS season. No running game and defense not as great equals Sanchez this season.

all your jet related posts are excuse makers about how well we did the last 2 years, eventually if you say we will lose it's bound to come true. Stop patting yourself on the back, it's obvious to anyone who knows this game that you know very little.

all your jet related posts are excuse makers about how well we did the last 2 years, eventually if you say we will lose it's bound to come true. Stop patting yourself on the back, it's obvious to anyone who knows this game that you know very little.

You have ZERO RIGHT to attempt to say to ANYBODY they know very little when you continue your pathetic attempt at defending Sanchez as a qb.

My Jets related post have been proven to be true. You have your team to thank for that!!! Being given a free ride into the playoffs two years ago isn't anything to puff your chest about, but you will and have.

Hope your enjoyed this past Jets season. There will be plenty more to come as long as Sanchez is your qb. Even your teams fans are coming around to realizing what was obvious to everyone else outside of the Jets. That the Jets are an average team with a below average qb who cannot and will not carry a team.

Congrats on Holmes too. AWESOME Captain you have there.

Your OWN FORMER PLAYER (Woody) is on the Herd right now and he is saying plenty of things that people here have said to you on this forum. Which your response to them is they don't know football. Guess a former player of your team doesn't know much about football either...you get more pathetic with each and every post.

You have ZERO RIGHT to attempt to say to ANYBODY they know very little when you continue your pathetic attempt at defending Sanchez as a qb.

My Jets related post have been proven to be true. You have your team to thank for that!!! Being given a free ride into the playoffs two years ago isn't anything to puff your chest about, but you will and have.

Hope your enjoyed this past Jets season. There will be plenty more to come as long as Sanchez is your qb. Even your teams fans are coming around to realizing what was obvious to everyone else outside of the Jets. That the Jets are an average team with a below average qb who cannot and will not carry a team.

Congrats on Holmes too. AWESOME Captain you have there.

2 of 3 years in the title game, that says more than one bad season at 8-8. Our fans are chicken little's right now, they are trying to cut/tgrdae everyone and fire everyone.

Holmes has some growing up to do but we were a few mis from the SB w/ him a year ago. It's better than Brandon Scissorhands who has never even been close to the playoffs, right?

Your OWN FORMER PLAYER (Woody) is on the Herd right now and he is saying plenty of things that people here have said to you on this forum. Which your response to them is they don't know football. Guess a former player of your team doesn't know much about football either...you get more pathetic with each and every post.

I respect Damien, I actually had a chance to discuss this team w/ him earlier in the season. I'm not sure what he is saying now but he shouldn't say good things b/c of the way the team played, that doesn't mean we throw everyone away and start over.

can i give you a tip? stop with the whole "you dont know anything about football because you dont agree with me" bs. what qualifies you to know more than the average fan about quarterback mechanics and psycology? do you scout players professionally? do you teach a quarterback camp? please give us some insight into how much more distinguised your football resume is to everybody else. you must know way more than anyone else, because only an genius (or an idiot)would think sanchez is a good qb based on this years performance.

you were wrong about your team. at this point there is nothing you can do to gloat about moving forward. your coach lost the locker room (like i told you months ago only to have you minimize my comments). moving forward you have money tied up in a qb alot of people think wont make it. as of right now i would rather be a dolphins fan, which is the first time i have said that in last 2 years. enjoy this offseason, its going to be alot of fun watching you spin out of this crap. rex ryans tears taste like candy to me.

2 of 3 years in the title game, that says more than one bad season at 8-8. Our fans are chicken little's right now, they are trying to cut/tgrdae everyone and fire everyone.

Holmes has some growing up to do but we were a few mis from the SB w/ him a year ago. It's better than Brandon Scissorhands who has never even been close to the playoffs, right?

I respect Damien, I actually had a chance to discuss this team w/ him earlier in the season. I'm not sure what he is saying now but he shouldn't say good things b/c of the way the team played, that doesn't mean we throw everyone away and start over.
d

- Sad part is you'll never stop typing this. You'll do this next year too when the Jets finish 8-8 or worse next season.

- You were more then "a few mis" from being in the SB a year ago. Actually, THIS SEASON proves it isn't better. Are you saying Holmes is better then Marshall now too? It's a damn team game. Stop thinking and saying playoffs when it comes to discussing a player.

- He didn't say anything about throwing anyone away, what I was saying about him is he was saying some things that were said to you on these boards earlier in the year and you dismissed it claiming they "didn't know football".

Again, I know you love to argue and have the nerve to tell people they don't know about football if they don't agree with you but you continue to be a troll with what you discuss on these boards and you don't bring anything of relevance. You have an opinion and spin things in your favor no matter what is discussed and will continue to go in circles.

Save it for next season. You believe your "a few tweaks" away from being elite. When reality hits you in the face, AGAIN, don't forget how you continued to make yourself look like a fool on these boards. I'm sure you'll spin it then too.

can i give you a tip? stop with the whole "you dont know anything about football because you dont agree with me" bs.

- It's that which bothers me more about him then anything else. That he has the nerve to try and call someone out for knowing less football then him because they don't agree with his opinions. With that said he says they are "set for years at qb". HOW can someone have the nerve to tell someone else they know nothing about football while saying Sanchez is set as a franchise qb for years.................................WHAT?????????????????????? LOL!!!!!!

- It's that which bothers me more about him then anything else. That he has the nerve to try and call someone out for knowing less football then him because they don't agree with his opinions. With that said he says they are "set for years at qb". HOW can someone have the nerve to tell someone else they know nothing about football while saying Sanchez is set as a franchise qb for years.................................WHAT?????????????????????? LOL!!!!!!

bro.....i keep telling him he needs to run for office.

if there is any player i could have head to head on the jets/phins it would be marshall. especially this season. holmes makes marshall look like a freakin stable human being

Back
Top Bottom