Refs were croooked, game was fixed, NFL has to do something | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Refs were croooked, game was fixed, NFL has to do something

Everytime the Dolphin offense made a play that gave them any life at all a flag was thrown. Most of the flags did not HAVE TO BE THROWN. Look, it's my opinion that we got jobbed last night. The game finished perfect for a large group of betters who got the Dolphins plus 3.5/ that's a big pay day, I get it but does money have to ruin everything? Even Football,which is supposed to be our escape from the bull crap of the world. And yet, of course, much like Boxing, here comes the dishonesty that infects our whole society. It would have been great if Football stayed pure but that's being naive.

Having said that, this Dolphin team is not very good and clearly heading towards a losing record. It's OK we have tons of excuses like the hurricane, the travel, the injuries, the field, our star running back Jay Ajayi was hurting us according to Adam Gase and of course, the dreaded schedule. This Ajayi trade is going to blow up in the Coaches face. It was a BLUNDER OF MASSIVE PROPORTIONS TOTALLY BASED ON EGO.

Final comment: If we had Ajayi we would have won the game imo. The Drake fumble killed us! I was worried about him fumbling. Lamar Miller and Ajayi were guys that rarely or never put the ball on the ground. Now we have to something new to worry about. Thanks Adam.

Yes, nonetheless, they are still penalties. Take your frustrations out on Gase, not the officials. He is the problem.

I would say it's a little premature to say whether Gase is the problem or not. I am giving Gase a pass this year; however, next year when Tannehill comes back I need to see some real improvement and production on offense. Gase may be one of those that is a better OC than HC, but I am willing to give him some time before I start sharpening my pitchfork.

Refs aren't the problem, the Dolphins are.

Our London game was really ugly for the refs. It padded our flag totals. But we are very, very undisciplined. You don't get to 4th worst flagged team in the league by conspiracy theories.

Yawn. If you've watch the N F L for the last 15+ years -------- its OLD NEWS the league is a sham -- dominated by cheaters etc.

And of course -- those supposed jack *** amateur pilots (911) could fly airliners well beyond spec even tho trained professional pilots could NOT in flight simulators.

Yea. Stick to the corporate "official" story. Pro sports is all about the fans -- not the $$$$$$$$$$$$
giphy.gif

The refs were consistently bad on both sides. They've been consistently bad all season for 31/32 teams, save the Patriots as always. This is an all time low for the NFL, IMO. If I was just a casual fan I'd stop watching now.

Every single down is 50/50 for a flag being thrown. It's ridiculous. It's gotten to the point where fans can't get excited as a big play unfolds.... Gotta keep it calm until the play is completely over. And then you've got all the late flags after the play to deal with.

It's bad. A lot of cleaning up is necessary.

With that said this is an extremely poor team in terms of discipline and preparation. So are the Raiders. No surprise last night. Just annoyance.

Don't think I've ever seen 9 holding calls on 1 team in a single game. But that's what we saw. That is like 9 sacks. Reminded me of Pittsburgh-Seattle Super Bowl. Every time the Seahawks gained 20 yards it was called back.

Too many batched penalties ruined the flow of the game but I didn't think it was unfair either way.

I have already erased my tape of the game. I am surprised at the reaction to the Reshad Jones penalty. It looked clear cut that he lowered his helmet and used it as a weapon toward the tackle. Then the receiver happened to grab the face mask, almost as self defense mechanism after being hit in the head. I concede I didn't look at it a second time. Maybe I got it wrong. When the defender lowers his helmet like that it's destined to be a penalty.

The Raiders had a silly personal foul called against them early in the game when the tight end obviously made a goofing around shoulder bump toward a friend on the Dolphins.

Every season the Dolphins are borderline on the tackle lined up in the backfield. From preseason forth it seemingly should be called more often than it is. I think the Dolphins get lulled to sleep by all the times it is ignored

What is one reasonable explanation for the Raider not getting ejected for punching Fasano twice?

Our offensive line went from bad, to unable to play without holding.

The NFL product is really becoming unwatchable. There was a flag on the floor after every other play. There's really no point in celebrating anything anymore, until you wait about 15 seconds to confirm the outcome is actually what you just saw on TV. I mean I can't think of anything more entertaining than that.

We might as well just watch a bunch of refs sitting around a table arbitrating the outcome of a game, because that is what this league has become. I'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories about the league, I just think these refs have become activists and want to chime in on every freaking play (and the league allows it). And because there is so much interference by the refs, it's not going to fall evenly on both teams every game. It's just not. I was getting upset even when the flags were on Oakland. It just makes the product terrible.

You are allowed to lower your head and shoulders and deliver a hit when a runner is in-bounds. He was not covered as a defenseless receiver after catching the football and turning up-field.

That play happens at least two dozen times on any given Sunday and is not flagged.

The NFL product is really becoming unwatchable.

Lousy officiating, blowout games, absurd numbers of commercials, and terrible quarterback play because all of the good quarterbacks are hurt? Well, yes, there's a reason I prefer to watch on Saturdays now.

Anyone else think the field goal before halftime shouldnt have been allowed?? Time should've ran out.

I would say it's a little premature to say whether Gase is the problem or not. I am giving Gase a pass this year; however, next year when Tannehill comes back I need to see some real improvement and production on offense. Gase may be one of those that is a better OC than HC, but I am willing to give him some time before I start sharpening my pitchfork.

Next year we are going to have the same offensive "guru" as our HC, but no Ajayi and maybe no Landry. The reason our offense was competitive last year were those two players, not Tanny and not the others. It wont matter if we have pre injured Tanny as QB next year, without Ajayi and or Landry and this OL full of expensive overated players and our "guru" as head coach we will zuckz again, guaranteed!

Back
Top Bottom