Replacing Jay Ajayi | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Replacing Jay Ajayi

Kamara is special. He’s more elusive than Mccafrey even.

He outflanks guys on repeat

Kenyan Drake has 2 lost fumbles in like the last 30 carries

His film is filled with these type of plays

Jerry thanks for that pic of the run blocking stats.... shows just how dismal we are

Yea and it just shows how good Ajayi was at making something out of nothing tho last year he did look more explosive and elusive; our interior run blocking has been horrible this year.

Well, Miami could be in a position to get an elite back in the draft. Barkley or Guice should be available when the team picks. Both are complete backs, something Ajayi is not.

I still think the middle rounds is the way to go as there is a lot of talent at running back. Wouldn't mind one of those top guys, though. Solve the problem in a big way and move to the 2nd round.

Looks like Drake shut up a lot of the haters today. Maybe if he got the touches he would be talked about like Ajayi and Kamara.

Kamara is special. He’s more elusive than Mccafrey even.

He outflanks guys on repeat

Kenyan Drake has 2 lost fumbles in like the last 30 carries

No one is saying Drake is the best back in the league. I think he is a legitimate three down back because of his tough inside running, his break away speed, his near the top of the pack ability to pass protect versus the top level LBs, and his good pass catching skills. He works for the next two years. He is inexpensive. It is an all around win.

I am not saying we should pass on a special player if one falls to us in the draft, but we just do not need to draft a RB. That is good news.

Ajayi on the trade 'I was surprised, you think you are appreciated one day only to find out you were just being tolerated.'

Did any of you watch Ajayi tonight? That guy is going to get Carson Wentz killed. He has no idea how to pick up a blitz.

Back
Top Bottom