Replacing Jay Ajayi | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Replacing Jay Ajayi

Don't understand what you mean...I said I was a Bama guy...not a Cane!!!
Sometimes my humor gets a bit obscure, sorry - I was suggesting we might as well get you into camp and see what you can do at RB, based purely on your association with Alabama (and our seemingly dire situation at the position)

Trent Richardson is signed by my home town Saskatchewan Roughriders and I doubt they would let him go as the riders are gearing towards playoffs in two weeks. He's not tearing up the CFL either. Two medicore games and one good game last week brought his average up

He's tearing it up. Don't sleep on Trent.

Sometimes my humor gets a bit obscure, sorry - I was suggesting we might as well get you into camp and see what you can do at RB, based purely on your association with Alabama (and our seemingly dire situation at the position)

Lol...sorry buddy...Would love to lace it up for Miami,but my 5'6 frame might not handle it.

When your Rb doesn't want to block, can't catch, complains about carries (after W's), has injury concerns (never practices), and yells at his coaches, something has to be done. Gase has to do something to let the players know this is his team and if they don't like it see ya later (all great coaches do)..I'm a huge fan but I didn't know he was this much of a problem off the field (medically and emotionally) and on. Gase gave the ultimatum after the TNF debacle. Jay must not have cared. His knees must be shot. I know everyone thinks it's a Dolphins only issue but what if his knees are shot and he has been a cancer to the team? This had to be an ongoing problem for the Dolphins for awhile. It's Adam Gase's team not any one player. I'm sure that is more understood after today. Sucks today but maybe they're right for the future..

Speaking of his Knees.....

I'm wondering if he can pass the Eagles physical.

Speaking of his Knees.....

I'm wondering if he can pass the Eagles physical.

That's a valid point..Damn didn't even think about it. I bet he passes this one but the Eagles will see damage. They may be happy to rent him out for 1-3 years. He just makes more sense with them. He better change his damn attitude and quickly. If the Eagles are happy with their RB not practicing throughout the week, good for them. Makes sense why he didn't know the plays and missed assignments. He didn't practice them lol

I'd see what the bengals want for Jeremy Hill.

What's the consensus on Perry? I know nothing about him.

Perry to me is a clone of Ajayi in terms of size and speed. He played for Gase in Chicago and he knows the offense. He had a couple of good plays during the preseason but we all know that preseason is not the regular season.

When your Rb doesn't want to block, can't catch, complains about carries (after W's), has injury concerns (never practices), and yells at his coaches, something has to be done. Gase has to do something to let the players know this is his team and if they don't like it see ya later (all great coaches do)..I'm a huge fan but I didn't know he was this much of a problem off the field (medically and emotionally) and on. Gase gave the ultimatum after the TNF debacle. Jay must not have cared. His knees must be shot. I know everyone thinks it's a Dolphins only issue but what if his knees are shot and he has been a cancer to the team? This had to be an ongoing problem for the Dolphins for awhile. It's Adam Gase's team not any one player. I'm sure that is more understood after today. Sucks today but maybe they're right for the future..

Very well said. Sucks today. But if I have to pick between Adam Gase right now, or any player on that offense that's averaging 13 points a game, I'm rolling with Gase.

Very well said. Sucks today. But if I have to pick between Adam Gase right now, or any player on that offense that's averaging 13 points a game, I'm rolling with Gase.

Thanks brother!! It does suck today. Anytime you don't get a known commodity for another, it does make it harder to understand. Gase has every right and reason to get rid of ANY player that isn't performing up to his duties. Exactly!! With Ajayi, we're the worst offense. All great coaches make a stand when needed and Gase had no choice. It will hurt today but we will all be Dolphin fans and no one player can change the years we put into loving this team. Gase=Authority. I'll take a coach who doesn't bow to his players.

Back
Top Bottom