Report: Harvin traded to SEA pending physical ----- could this effect da Phinz | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Harvin traded to SEA pending physical ----- could this effect da Phinz

Looks like it is a #1 according to PFT. WOW

Yeah. I really think it's a shame that people are so set on Wallace and if we don't land him I hope there isn't a huge blowback. I think if we can get Greg Jennings at a cheaper price that's a better scenario for Miami.

I agree with you but I think we are in the minority....

from what PFT said its a 1 this year and a mid and a 7th this/next year. a little rich for my blood

Unless its for a HUGE amount of money, idk why wallace would pick living in minnesota over miami

Jesus, some people really need to get a life.

Stop worrying so much about something you can't control. If Minn becomes players in this "sweepstakes" then so be it.

i'm thinking that greg jennings is a major vikes target...but i know one thing this does do to us...if we end up coming up short on mike wallace greg jennings just got a hell of a lot tougher to land if wallace isn't going to minnesota...

i still think the vikes though are out on wallace...it's jennings for them

egads...forgot about cruz...the vikes have the ammo...but would the giants actually pull the trigger??? man i'd lose a lot of people if i was the giants gm before i let cruz get away...

i just can't see it

Back
Top Bottom