Report: Harvin traded to SEA pending physical ----- could this effect da Phinz | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Harvin traded to SEA pending physical ----- could this effect da Phinz

harvin was only making about 900k, so by trading him the vikes don't clear a ton of cap room, or enough where i'd be worried about them outbidding us for Wallace

Still makes me nervous... Miami doesnt have a good track record the past few years reeling in those big FAs. Would hate to have him go somewhere else.

Still makes me nervous... Miami doesnt have a good track record the past few years reeling in those big FAs. Would hate to have him go somewhere else.

Sad........but true........crap, why can't da Phinz get a tiny bit of luck :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
Cruz to the vikings with the extra pick?

Harvin is an absolute beast! -- maybe the best receiver in the game when healthy. Definitely worth a 1st round pick (#25). Seahawks are going to be fun team to watch with Wilson, Lynch, Harvin and Rice on offense.

At the very least, it's got to drive up the price on Wallace a bit, at least if his agent has any sense at all. He's got to know that we are all in at this point and can't risk losing another high profile target , especially a "done deal!"

The tweet made earlier today by Adrian Peterson sums up Percy Harvin: "The best all around player I ever seen or you'll ever see! Goes to Seattle! I feel like I just got kicked in the stomach. Several times!!!"

I don't think a first rounder (#25) pick was too much. He's only 24 years old. Are you going to find anybody in those 32 picks with even close to that sort of talent ready-to-go at? I don't think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently he is also going to be looking at a huge contract. PFT reporting could be 12+ mil per

I'm just glad he is out of the NFC North so he can't burn the Lions special teams anymore.. geez

Back
Top Bottom