Report: Jets considering Brandon Marshall trade | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Jets considering Brandon Marshall trade

Yeah, that's my point. Knowing what the trade demands are, the Jets fans pressure them to make the move for a definite #1 receiver, even though you know they don't want to give up a versatile LB like Harris. But this trade is the perfect situation for Denver. They get rid of their pesky WR, and get a playmaking linebacker, which is exactly what they need.

Edit: Ok, so scratch this; as it apparently goes against what Jets fans want.

But of course, this applies to the more educated Jets fans. The casual fans, and I'm sure at least some of the educated fans like this trade because of name value and know what Marshall is capable of...

I don't think there is any chance at Harris being traded for Marshall. Just wouldn't make sense for the Jets. If the Jets want to play great defense, why trade one of your best defensive players?
Plus I really think Harris is up for a big year.

I don't think there is any chance at Harris being traded for Marshall. Just wouldn't make sense for the Jets. If the Jets want to play great defense, why trade one of your best defensive players?
Plus I really think Harris is up for a big year.
f Harris is available, I'd rather trade for him than Marshall :lol:

I definitely agree with what you are saying. I'm only speculating on why it is that we would know the players involved in the trade demands. That's not a normal occurrence in the NFL.

I sure hope they trade for thie big idiot - shut down by our own mediocre secondary last season - you know they'll over pay - he'll catch a few ala T.O, but most of all the guy is pure headache...

This completely destroys Denver..OTH if this happens I have no trouble with him producing at the same time losing wherever he winds up...I drafted that punk ***** on my fantasy team....He better wind up somewhere where balls are getting thrown to him&play.

Back
Top Bottom