Report: Mallett Conceded Drug Use | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Mallett Conceded Drug Use

Now let me get this straight, Crack COCAINE is not COCAINE? That's like saying Ice is not water....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_cocaine

In the United States cocaine is a Schedule II drug under the Controlled Substances Act since it has high abuse potential but also carries a medicinal purpose.[24][25] Under the DEA listing of schedule I substances, crack is not considered separate from cocaine since they are essentially the same drug compound in different forms.
...different forms with different additives. Not the same exact thing.

Crack and Cocaine are just different forms like Markeyh said. Crack was created because it was easier to distribute and sale than in the cocaine form. Both Crack and Cocaine can be laced with other additives, but its just the form that makes the difference. All it is taking Cocaine and putting it in a bigger package so the dealer can get more out of smaller amounts of cocaine. The difference between a cocaine consumer and a crack consumer, is cocaine consumers have more money to purchase in the cocaine form and are snorters, and crack consumers can not afford cocaine and prefers to smoke it. If you use crack or cocaine, your the same addict. Both have to be taking seriously, you can not use the exceptions (functional drug addicts) as your example to go by. Just because George Bush, Dan Marino and Lawrence Taylor were functional addicts, it doesnt mean the next man will be, its most likly he will not be functional. To make the case for Coke, in Lawrence Taylor case, it was more of a enhancement of his football abilities. Probably more so than steroids.

Holy crap. I can't believe this. Ryan Mallett experimented with drugs? I'm shocked. Utterly freaking shocked. I surely hope the Dolphins don't draft a QB with questions surrounding drugs. We *all* know how that turned out last time!

Back
Top Bottom