Report: Mallett Conceded Drug Use | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Mallett Conceded Drug Use

it sure doesn't seem to be effecting his draft stock...if this kid cannot come clean and get away with it why does ryan mallett have to come clean??? has to be some real evidence he can't avoid

Cam Newton hasn't gotten away with anything yet. Even if he is the #1 overall pick that doesn't mean he got away with anything, get back with me in 5 years...

Cam has never had to be accountable for anything, and that's the difference. NFL teams have been known to make a mistake or two...

Cam Newton hasn't gotten away with anything yet. Even if he is the #1 overall pick that doesn't mean he got away with anything, get back with me in 5 years...

Cam has never had to be accountable for anything, and that's the difference. NFL teams have been known to make a mistake or two...

in 5 years who cares...thats like reggie bush years later...yeah he lost the heisman but he still kept his mega millions pro contract and teams still want him on their roster despite that dark cloud hanging over him from the day he was drafted pretty much

if in years cam gets the same treatment i doubt he'll even care...he'll have a $50 million contract that he was able to pull out of the whole thing...

How come you are assuming that it was only pot? The article doesn't say what he admitted to.
Doesn't say otherwise. And since most if not all people smoke pot before moving on to other drugs it's safe to assume he smoked weed.

I'm hoping he lasts till Buffalo, personally.

not me...he may not be able to call an nfl play in the huddle right now but this kid oozes physical talents...if he figures the rest of it out watch out...skies the limit

keep him as far away from my division as possible

in 5 years who cares...thats like reggie bush years later...yeah he lost the heisman but he still kept his mega millions pro contract and teams still want him on their roster despite that dark cloud hanging over him from the day he was drafted pretty much

if in years cam gets the same treatment i doubt he'll even care...he'll have a $50 million contract that he was able to pull out of the whole thing...

The team that wasted that $50 million dollars on him is going to care hoops...

Him and Cecil have been scamming and cheating people for years, I have little doubt they can pull it off one more time...

Cough....Vince Young....Cough.

not me...he may not be able to call an nfl play in the huddle right now but this kid oozes physical talents...if he figures the rest of it out watch out...skies the limit

keep him as far away from my division as possible

They'd find a way to use him, yes. I just am betting against the person, not the player.

Guess that makes me a dick.

:lol:

People on here were defending Mallett by saying that the drug rumors were unsubstantiated, and now they are saying that it is a good thing that he admitted that those rumors are true. You can't have it both ways. There are a lot of whispers that this guy has "skeletons" in his closet and now, one of his "skeletons" is exposed, and we're supposed to believe this is good news.

No one has posted "he tried drugs, AWESOME! Me next!". What we have been saying is its great he was honest about it. The man never failed a drug test, never was caught strung out by his coaches, and never was arrested. The fact that he admits to it when he really doesn't have to speaks volumes.

Ryan Mallett declared at the combine(and before/after the combine) that this was a subject he would handle with teams. Not reporters. And hey, look at that, he was honest with teams while still not saying anything to reporters. He did exactly what he said he would. The fact that people want to browbeat him over this is unbelievable. Just because he confirmed, in private, exactly what he said he would confirm in private is not an excuse to start believing that EVERY whisper was true.

And for the record, this is all unsubstantiated still. How many "totally awesome and completely true" stories have we heard recently from "sources" and reporters.

You Mallett lovers are so BLIND that even his admission of using cocaine is not some red flag?

I have some Moon property for sale for any one of you...I'll even toss in a free space suit!

I honestly don't get your anger and rudeness......over me not endorsing a CRACK HEAD as the FACE of My favorite team....and out of all the places I would think you DON'T want a Crack Head is in Miami..........And NE is hoping so bad that Miami is serious about Mallett....they have even invited him in for a look to bait Jeff. I sure hope Jeff is doing what I think he is, using Mallett as bait for a future trade or to throw teams off....

I honestly don't get your anger and rudeness......over me not endorsing a CRACK HEAD as the FACE of My favorite team....and out of all the places I would think you DON'T want a Crack Head is in Miami..........And NE is hoping so bad that Miami is serious about Mallett....they have even invited him in for a look to bait Jeff. I sure hope Jeff is doing what I think he is, using Mallett as bait for a future trade or to throw teams off....
Crack =/= Cocaine. Crack was made in Chicago. And it doesn't state what drug he used 2 years ago.

Let me sell you a clue...never mind I will give you this one free...

"Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett admitted to NFL teams at the Scouting Combine that he had at least experimented with recreational drugs during his college years"

If it was just pot they would say it.....

The rumors did include cocaine.....

Back
Top Bottom