Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

Zach Brown won't sign here...even on his IG it still says Bills Mafia.

I do hear rumors tho that Grier/Tannenbaum wants to trade UP in the draft wonder for who.

Trade up? With what draft picks? How far?

If you trade up in this draft . . . it has gotta be for special.

Would scream Malik Hooker sliding from injury concern IMO. Don't really expect that to happen but he's a guy you trade up for . . . probably giving up something high in 2018.

If kid is healthy, he is worth it.

You certainly don't trade up for Reuben Foster.

Malik Hooker is the only guy I would trade up for but that would be after we signed Brown.

I saw it on IG yesterday on a Dolphins blog had us with a few other teams like Arizona interested in trading up.

Yeah I saw the same thing. Finnation? Personally I don't buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw it on IG yesterday on a Dolphins blog had us with a few other teams like Arizona interested in trading up.

Sheesh, I don't like the sound of this. It's way to early for me to start getting disappointed with our draft.

If we can trade up without using this year's 2nd I'd strongly consider it.

Ideally we can use Carroo as a chip with either Cleveland of Philly who needs bodies at WR.

Brown will sign another one year deal because no team is going to offer him a multi year deal that will pay him the 7 to 8 mil per that he wants plus a lot of guaranteed money. Let him go re-sign with the Bills and have another losing season. If he replicates what he did in 2016 some team may offer him what he wants in 2018. The Dolphins will just have to move on and draft a LB.

he'll re-sign with them.

image.jpg

If we can trade up without using this year's 2nd I'd strongly consider it.

Ideally we can use Carroo as a chip with either Cleveland of Philly who needs bodies at WR.

Don't think so with Philly... Jeffrey, Smith, Matthews, and their 'bust' recent 1st rounder Agholor

Maybe the browns would offer a mid round pick for carroo but I can't see much. I think Hooker is the only one we should trade up for, but only if he starts to fall

Back
Top Bottom