Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

LB and DE need to be urgently addressed. You dont need a first round guard.

I agree with you as far as the needs, and wouldn't be all that happy if we addressed the hole at guard in the first, but I also wouldn't mind taking one of the two solid G/C options in the second (Pocic or Elflein). Then again, some draftboards seem to project them to still be around in the 3rd round, so maybe we can wait that long.

I agree with you as far as the needs, and wouldn't be all that happy if we addressed the hole at guard in the first, but I also wouldn't mind taking one of the two solid G/C options in the second (Pocic or Elflein). Then again, some draftboards seem to project them to still be around in the 3rd round, so maybe we can wait that long.

97 is like early round 4 . . . I think if you want the next tier below Lamp you probably gotta do it at 54.

That said I'm less upset if we went guard at 54 but I'd prefer a DE/LB/CB or S combo with those first 3 picks.

the darft is funny in the way as soon as one of those two guys are taken (Pocic or Elflein), a team usually moves up to get the other one. As long as there is two options, teams sit and wait...as soon as there is only one, teams pounce. If one goes late first, I bet the other one goes very early 2nd.

One has to think that if a deal isn't reported as being "worked" on or a done deal it isn't going to occur in all likeliness. I think enough time has passes to figure out if a deal can be worked out or not. Negotiations are the focus not sightseeing so this may be a Poe situation. finger's crossed...

i hope we don't draft a guard at 22.

LB and DE need to be urgently addressed. You dont need a first round guard.

What if Lamp is on the board at 22 and he's the highest rated player on the Fins board? You still want them to draft for defensive need when the DE and LB depth/value in the 2nd and 3rd rounds is much better than that of G? They would then be sacrificing talent, according to their board, in each round. Thus not getting the best value in either round. Is that what you're advocating?

97 is like early round 4 . . . I think if you want the next tier below Lamp you probably gotta do it at 54.

That said I'm less upset if we went guard at 54 but I'd prefer a DE/LB/CB or S combo with those first 3 picks.

I honestly wouldn't be opposed to trading into the 3rd (maybe even 2nd- but thats probably a steep cost) if we can somehow nab all 4 key positions in some order (DE, LB, G, S) after that I would worry about cb, then whatever else.

So of course Brown really wanted to sign here for less money team friendly contract but greedy agent wasnt having it so he fired his ass.

Source: my imagination.

If Lamp is there at 22, we take him IMO.

As for Zach Brown, I hope his new agent will have a Phins connection and sign him with us.

Back
Top Bottom