Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

Speaking of Omar, he is also saying he discovered some character issues with Brown, which is really no surprise. he doesn't seem like the type you want leading your defense as a MIKE. WILL....ok.

That was probably Chris Brown

I brought this up a few weeks ago. I obviously would love this move. Imo it would be more of an impactful signing then if we would have signed Poe. I love it. Get it done please.

eh, Ray Lewis wasn't a choir boy and I wouldn't pass on him. If he can play and play to fill our void barring something dreadful I'm willing to take him aboard.

If we signed Brown, it would give us another versatile linebacker. He can play all 3 positions, Kiko can play WILL/MIKE, and Timmons can play MIKE/SAM.

On the flip side, do any of these players have a true position on our defense?

Linebacker is the one position I don't mind MINOR "character issues". I want someone there who feels the urge to punch someone in the face every 2 minutes.

Nfl players play alongside rapists and wife beaters, Kiko can live with playing beside someone who sent out a mean tweet

All true and as it should be. But what concerns me is the poor judgment of a job-seeker on a job interview to go out of his way to call out a prospective co-worker to whom the company just committed time and money.

What was this guy's Wonderlic Score?

A couple of tweets about Zach Brown
[TWEET]840699442177150976[/TWEET]

[TWEET]841022413534027780[/TWEET]

Sign him. Cut Jordan, Misi. Draft pass rush & BPA lets do it!

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

PS I was one of the ones that held out hope for Jordan forever and I am fully fully over it. Guy never cared and never did anything for us and we gave the world to get him

Back
Top Bottom