Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

5mil. a year is the speculations on an offer. Of course this is just pure speculation at this point.

Just my opinion on HR. I think the guy could probably play safety if he wanted. Smooth player. Hybrid player who could play a role like Buchanon or Barron. Get him off the edge as a 4-3 WLB is just a bonus.

and I agree they NEED another DT BAD. Only one I see I like early is Brantley so far.

I think that's more to do with fosters 229 lbs and 6 foot frame and his off the field injury history and attitude issues than anything else...like I could see no lb drafted in the top 20 especially if 3 qbs and 3 wrs go and there's talk 3 wrs could go top 10

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

I got Omar'ed! :lol:

I hope you learned your lesson

5mil. a year is the speculations on an offer. Of course this is just pure speculation at this point.

5m/yr is fine with me. Especially if the GTD is lower. Falls right in line of what I'd like out of a contract from him. 3/15/8

5m/yr is fine with me. Especially if the GTD is lower. Falls right in line of what I'd like out of a contract from him. 3/15/8
The question I have is does he want REAL money (guaranteed) or does he want the ego money (e.g., $25mm for 3 years, 6 guaranteed with an escape clause for Miami?).

I read where Koa is scheduled to meet with the Dolphin doctors in May to evaluate whether he has fully healed from his neck injury. While this speculation that Zach Brown will replace him may be valid, there is also the prospect that they may both be on the roster.
If Miami was eager to cut Koa Misi, they would have already done it.

Did we even offer Poe that much

I don't know what Poe's offer was. I'm assuming that since Hightower got 8.87m average and 4.9m is the NFL average that Brown is going to ask for 7.

If the contract is done like Hightower's you can pay him 6 to 7 backloaded and walk away after 2 years if needed.

Back
Top Bottom