Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

According to the Sun-SEnt article, he can play all three spots. He was the MIKE at Buffalo and the Bills are going to go with Ragland who was injured last year at MLB. But... the article came from Omar. Take it for what is worth. Have to remember, even a blind squirrel can find a nut from time to time.

I read that Preston Brown was the Mike. Zach played WILL.

Buffalo runs a 3-4, there is no Mike.

misi and brown don't even play the same positions it's irrelevant and the strong in our scheme isn't asked to really make plays in the first place

misi was fine for the role if he could just stay healthy but he can't...and if Miami signs brown or passes and drafts a weakside fit Miami is gonna pay Timmons $11 mil guaranteed essentially for a non play making role...but the worst thing they can do is not even get any youth with upside in this lb corp in the draft first 2 days...end up with late rounders and udfa types that if pressed to play on defense shocker play like it...

maybe they sign this dude we pounce on a dt in an awful dt draft... :lol:

I think drafting Reddick is a pipe dream as he will be long gone anyway. That leaves us with Cunningham who I have questions about.....starting to look a lot more like OL in round 1 (maybe even CB). Given their feeble attempt to get a DT in FA, I don't think they view it as a round 1 priority.

mike silb same thing just schematic difference

thumper role essentially

of course if Miami added Reddick it would be adding an ideal fit wilb in a 34 to play a weakside 43 olb so...Zach Cunningham fits the attacking defense style 43 best

mike silb same thing just schematic difference

thumper role essentially

of course if Miami added Reddick it would be adding an ideal fit wilb in a 34 to play a weakside 43 olb so...Zach Cunningham fits the attacking defense style 43 best

But Zach Brown played both weak for inside and out for Tenn. and Buff.

I think drafting Reddick is a pipe dream as he will be long gone anyway. That leaves us with Cunningham who I have questions about.....starting to look a lot more like OL in round 1 (maybe even CB). Given their feeble attempt to get a DT in FA, I don't think they view it as a round 1 priority.

I don't know on that with Reddick....he's never played lb before and I think that aspect is gonna hold him down a little bit...most guys at least you get one year of college lb tape to go off of before you use top 20 picks on them to be 3 down lbs...hard to say for sure

at any rate I know they need a 3rd dt for the rotation at least some kind of bad right now and the options I see in free agency are marginal types...

Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble 7m7 minutes ago
More
It's a 2 two team race. Oak and Miami. Other teams are there but would have to overpay to land him. Oak/miami getting garage sale price

Jamal Womble‏ @ReadytoWomble 7m7 minutes ago
More
It's a 2 two team race. Oak and Miami. Other teams are there but would have to overpay to land him. Oak/miami getting garage sale price

We'll see about said "garage sale"

Getr dun!!! Let's take Lamp in the 1st then a CB in the 2nd, finally a DE that fell to us in the 3rd. Trade 2/5s and the 7th so we can take a 2nd Guard in the 4th. Then with our remaining 5 take a CB again.

I don't know on that with Reddick....he's never played lb before and I think that aspect is gonna hold him down a little bit...most guys at least you get one year of college lb tape to go off of before you use top 20 picks on them to be 3 down lbs...hard to say for sure

at any rate I know they need a 3rd dt for the rotation at least some kind of bad right now and the options I see in free agency are marginal types...

Just my opinion on HR. I think the guy could probably play safety if he wanted. Smooth player. Hybrid player who could play a role like Buchanon or Barron. Get him off the edge as a 4-3 WLB is just a bonus.

"It won't surprise me if (Temple LB Haason) Reddick comes off the board before (Alabama LB Reuben) Foster. I like Foster a lot and I think he's the better player of the two, but Reddick is bigger than Foster and is a legit rusher on the edge, too. Any time you have someone who can rush the quarterback, they get pushed up the board." -- NFC pro personnel director

and I agree they NEED another DT BAD. Only one I see I like early is Brantley so far.

they make this signing it has to bump up forrest lamp as a left guard and pivot fit even...has to

god I hate going the first 2 days with no lb add...yuck

I would hope it's " garage sale price" considering he has had one good season

Back
Top Bottom