Revis Island just officially floated to Tampa | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis Island just officially floated to Tampa

The only bad thing about getting Revis out of NY is being sandwiched by them in the draft. I think now it makes us more likely trade up, hopefully for Milliner.

Every single forum/site is the same. A bunch of people complaining. Here we are complaining about Revis LEAVING the AFC East.. on the Rogan board they cry about the government.. on the Stern board they cry about his wife... and on my jailbait forums the feds complain about my downloads. that last one was a joke ladies and gentleman.

Revis leaving the AFC East is a blessing. LOL @ people frightened of their draft picks. Like Rex and co. know what their doing. They are all going to be gone after this year. I am more worried how we are going to take over New England, not what horrible decisions the Jets are destined to make. Might as well worry about Buffalo, who will have a better record than the Jets this season.

..theres a heat forum somewhere where posters are worried what who the Orlando Magic will trade for this offseason.

Last edited by a moderator:
RichCimini Rich Cimini
Lost in all the Revis madness ... #Jets just lost $3M in cap space. Hit with $12M in dead $$ in '13. Would've counted $9M on roster.

2013 is a wash, after this season Rex, Sanchez and Holmes are gone, the cap space will be big. I hate losing Revis, but i understand that you cant put that much money into 1 CB position.

2013 is a wash, after this season Rex, Sanchez and Holmes are gone, the cap space will be big. I hate losing Revis, but i understand that you cant put that much money into 1 CB position.

Well we have had many seasons that were a "wash" before they started. Its great for us not seeing Revis twice a year now. If you have the right guy running your team then you guys should be able to right the ship fairly quickly IMO.

If you have the right guy running your team then you guys should be able to right the ship fairly quickly IMO.

..says a dolphin fan. Way easier said than done. How many years now have we been waiting to right the ship? THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR! I really believe it this time, but im starting to feel like a shell shocked hobo on a San Francisco bench.

it makes sense for the jets to get out though now cause they aren't gonna do anything til they get a real qb

You are on the money. They are going to tank it hard next season, clean house, and build for the future. In two years they will be on the upswing again.

what a sad day, the best player in franchise history essentially given away for nothing.

Here is what NYJunc wrote responding to a post on Ganggreen Forum:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeti View Post
Tampa Bay is a legit quarterback away from taking over the NFC South

NYJunc: if they got Sanchez in the trade w/ those weapons on O they would be a SB contender. Luckily we didn't make the deal worse by getting rid of Sanchez.

NYJunc, do you seriously still think sanchez is an nfl qb? Freeman isnt that good but hes better than sanchez.

Roflmao Revis with one leg gets more this year then Sean Smuth over 3 yrs

Here is what NYJunc wrote responding to a post on Ganggreen Forum:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeti View Post
Tampa Bay is a legit quarterback away from taking over the NFC South

NYJunc: if they got Sanchez in the trade w/ those weapons on O they would be a SB contender. Luckily we didn't make the deal worse by getting rid of Sanchez.

NYJunc, do you seriously still think sanchez is an nfl qb? Freeman isnt that good but hes better than sanchez.

Absolutely, give him those TB weapons and he'd thrive. He's a proven winner, you have to kind of ignore last season where he was brutal but he was playing w/ guys that barely should be in the league let alone starting.

I can see the Jets doubling up on DB. Maybe Millner and Rhodes, if Rhodes gets past Miami.

LOL, Freeman might have not disappeared in the second half of the '09 Colts playoff game. He's far from perfect but closer to it than Taco (not to mention that his testicles have obviously descended.. you don't see Dominick offering an extension to fray his butthurt feelings cuz TB is going after somone like Manning). Anyone who doesn't think Itzdick wouldn't jump at the oppty to make a Freeman for Buttfumbler even up swap, well hell, I got a shiny bridge I can let you have cheap.

Back
Top Bottom