Revis questionable for Sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis questionable for Sunday

So basically your team is quitters cause had they won and another team lost you would have made it. Are you really in denial that bad. coming here acting like your team is supperior when really there a bunch of quitters . lmao.
had we won we wouldn't have made it.

So basically your team is quitters cause had they won and another team lost you would have made it. Are you really in denial that bad. coming here acting like your team is supperior when really there a bunch of quitters . lmao.

sometimes the heart is cut out of a team, it happened to us last year w/ that Giant loss. We just weren't that good last year to be able to overcome, in '09 and '10 we overcame adversity but we couldn't do it late in 2011.

I don't act like my team is superior, it clearly has been for a long time(minus a blip in 2008).

I am glad I can motivate you to finally start posting.

Actually i made it a goal this season so try again.
sometimes the heart is cut out of a team, it happened to us last year w/ that Giant loss. We just weren't that good last year to be able to overcome, in '09 and '10 we overcame adversity but we couldn't do it late in 2011.

I don't act like my team is superior, it clearly has been for a long time(minus a blip in 2008).

I am glad I can motivate you to finally start posting.

Revis cleared to play, is on NFL network news. Any way we will beat them, with better execution and game planning.

so much for that...STAY AWAY tannehill...or he'll put you on sportscenter for all the wrong reasons...

Dolphins need to throw a couple of passes to Lane, to whatever side Revis is on !

If they put Revis in you run Lane at him all game long - you cut back block on him with your WRs - those are the breaks -

No i just have an awsome phone now, So what quarter will you be yelling for tebow to start?

the 6th

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

it's so sad seeing phin fans wanting Revis to get another concussion. Is it that bad you want that as your gameplan?

had we won we wouldn't have made it.

Oh brother.......

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

the 6th

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

it's so sad seeing phin fans wanting Revis to get another concussion. Is it that bad you want that as your gameplan?

never played sports eh?

No one game plans to give another player a concussion dude. Turn down the crying.

Like Ray Lewis once said, I don't aim to injure people but I wouldn't mind hurting them.

Back
Top Bottom