Revis questionable for Sunday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis questionable for Sunday

Oh brother.......

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

never played sports eh?

I sure have which is why I would never root for a player to gte hurt and for a player to get a 2nd concussion in 3 weeks.

I hope steam boat lane runs over revis's sand bar, concussion or not.

We beat the Jets last year with Revis playing. We put toghether the longest drive of the season with Revis playing. 20 plays 94 yards and ended with TD. We put up 19 points with Revis on the field.

And exactly what about last year's team reminds you of this year's team?

Just my thougths:

I hope he doesn't play because I don't think we can win the game if he's playing. He's going to take our best reciever out of the game and this offense won't be able to function like that. That is unless one of the younger guys steps up (we all know Legado isn't going to). I don't think our young WRs are ready for that.

If he doesn't play, then we stand a descent enough chance of winning.

Just so you know, just got done watching the fins jets game from Jan. 1 this year. Bush and Long did not play. Revis did. marshall was not that big a factor. Bess and to a lesser degree Hartline were. If Revis takes one guy out, it just means 10 on 10 to an extent that you dont pass his way. But truth be told, Hartline can run a route on Revis. He has done it before. Truth be told, we run alot of timing routes.

People need to stop fearing Revis. Dude is not Deion Sanders in his prime. Is he good...yes. Does it really matter if he plays? NO. Miami can beat the jets with or without him. IF Miami can establish a running game, the pass will be there...whether Revis plays or not! It is sad that fans have so little faith in their squad that they pray and worry that ONE db doesn't play.lol

:lol:@ people downplaying Revis' impact.

It's quite hilarious
Nobody is downplaying his impact. I think you are overstating his impact if you think Miami winning or losing will be based on if he plays.....there is a difference between respecting his skills and being petrified if he plays. Get a grip Miami can win whether he plays or not...sorry to be realistic.lol

Nobody is downplaying his impact. I think you are overstating his impact if you think Miami winning or losing will be based on if he plays.....there is a difference between respecting his skills and being petrified if he plays. Get a grip Miami can win whether he plays or not...sorry to be realistic.lol

When in my post did I sound petrified?

We've beaten them with Revis, not expecting anything different on Sunday.

This sentence doesn't make sense.

Try reading it slower.

People need to stop fearing Revis. Dude is not Deion Sanders in his prime. Is he good...yes. Does it really matter if he plays? NO. Miami can beat the jets with or without him. IF Miami can establish a running game, the pass will be there...whether Revis plays or not! It is sad that fans have so little faith in their squad that they pray and worry that ONE db doesn't play.lol

You are right, he's BETTER than deion in his prime. Deion was a much better playmaker w/ the ball in his hands but revis is the best cover corner I have ever seen especially considering the rules changes favoring offense in today's game.

If he cleared for contact and he had a concussion you bring the lumber

Leave that to the players, you shouldn't root for it to happen.

Try reading it slower.

You are right, he's BETTER than deion in his prime. Deion was a much better playmaker w/ the ball in his hands but revis is the best cover corner I have ever seen especially considering the rules changes favoring offense in today's game.

Leave that to the players, you shouldn't root for it to happen.

Bro you need to stop drinking the kool aid. You just said he is better than, arguably, the best cb ever to play. That is akin to saying Kobe is better than Jordan. I have seen where you say you are not as much of a homer....this statement is homer all the way. Deion was a great cover corner as well....his only real weakness was tackling. Deion was also a game changer, Revis is nowhere near the corner Deion was. Seriously man....don't be silly.lol

Bro you need to stop drinking the kool aid. You just said he is better than, arguably, the best cb ever to play. That is akin to saying Kobe is better than Jordan. I have seen where you say you are not as much of a homer....this statement is homer all the way. Deion was a great cover corner as well....his only real weakness was tackling. Deion was also a game changer, Revis is nowhere near the corner Deion was. Seriously man....don't be silly.lol

Deion was great but revis is a better cover corner. Again, Deion was a much better playmaker when he got the ball in his hands but as a cover corner? Revis has taken on and beaten the best of this generation despite rules changes making it almost impossible to do what he does. Call me a homer all you want but as Andre johnson, Calvin Johnson and company what they think. Darrelle Revis is the best cover corner I have ever seena nd I don't know how you can be more of a game changer when you completely take away the opponents #1 WR. deion would allow plays and make plays, opposing QBs would attack Deion, they rarely go near revis.

Back
Top Bottom