Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments

What exactly did Reggie misinterpret about the hot sauce statement? The Jets were trying to injure him legally, just as they've vowed (EXPLICITLY) to do in this game.

It's almost impossible for me to put into words how much disdain I have for Rex Ryan. But let me try...

He is a fat, lazy, obnoxious, pig-headed, toe-sucking, wife-pimping, loud-mouthed, hypocritcal douche bag who I wouldn't waste my urine on if he was burning to death and needed me to whiz on him to put him out. He is a blight on the NFL brand who would be better served spending the rest of his disgusting life as a living prison-rape demonstration doll. Other than that, he's awesome.

lmao......now tell us how you really feel

Ozzy rules!!

It absolutely is in his passive aggressive way. he was saying the Jets deserved it b/c he misinterpreted the hot sauce comment.

Sorry man, wasn't celebration. No matter how you spin it.

Since you seem to know so much about this "hot sauce" comment, what exactly was it supposed to mean? Was it to be taken literally? They wanted to taste his flesh with hot sauce? If you don't think it's a metaphor then you are just putting your head in the sand.

What exactly did Reggie misinterpret about the hot sauce statement? The Jets were trying to injure him legally, just as they've vowed (EXPLICITLY) to do in this game.

Yes. Of course. Bart Scott already explicitly defined the term 'put some hot sauce on it' to mean 'injure another player' but apparently the Jets and their fans think we're all a bunch of knuckle dragging morons.

We had this discussion in week three and The Walrus straight up clowned junc over it for a good solid two or three pages in that thread.

No they weren't, that was what he perceived the Jets to be saying. You think Rex is dumb enough to talk openly about trying to injure a player w/ all the bounty stuff going on?

reggie was upset b/c he got hurt and instead of sucking it up like a man he whined and celebrated a much better players injury.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Yes. Of course. Bart Scott already explicitly defined the term 'put some hot sauce on it' to mean 'injure another player' but apparently the Jets and their fans think we're all a bunch of knuckle dragging morons.

We had this discussion in week three and The Walrus straight up clowned junc over it for a good solid two or three pages in that thread.

nowhere did he say "hot sauce" was an attempt to injure a player. That is your perception of his quote.

It absolutely is in his passive aggressive way. he was saying the Jets deserved it b/c he misinterpreted the hot sauce comment.
Thats a joke and you know it. Each week on TGG they have a thread about who's getting the hot sauce this week. In fact, this weeks thread has Reggie as the only candidate. Now if neanderthals can make the thread and comment on its meaning, its pretty safe to say that Reggie knew exactly what was meant, as we all do.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

No they weren't, that was what he perceived the Jets to be saying. You think Rex is dumb enough to talk openly about trying to injure a player w/ all the bounty stuff going on?

reggie was upset b/c he got hurt and instead of sucking it up like a man he whined and celebrated a much better players injury.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

nowhere did he say "hot sauce" was an attempt to injure a player. That is your perception of his quote.
I didn't realize making a statement about reaping what you sow was celebrating.

Now I think I'm beginning to understand that Rex threw the OC bone to an obviously underqualified, slow-thinking Sparano in gratitude for The Meatball not letting Channing Crowder kick the **** out of him.

Oh and as far as the defenses of the biggest homer on FH and his own home board goes, is anyone surprised he's demonizing the victim? If Mussolini was associated with the jest, he'd be heralding how this war criminal, fascist and mass murderer made the trains run on time!

Thats a joke and you know it. Each week on TGG they have a thread about who's getting the hot sauce this week. In fact, this weeks thread has Reggie as the only candidate. Now if neanderthals can make the thread and comment on its meaning, its pretty safe to say that Reggie knew exactly what was meant, as we all do.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

I didn't realize making a statement about reaping what you sow was celebrating.

The hot sauce poll each week is a joke b/c of the controversy is caused the week leading up to the Miami game.

Now I think I'm beginning to understand that Rex threw the OC bone to an obviously underqualified, slow-thinking Sparano in gratitude for The Meatball not letting Channing Crowder kick the **** out of him.

Oh and as far as the defenses of the biggest homer on FH and his own home board goes, is anyone surprised he's demonizing the victim? If Mussolini was associated with the jest, he'd be heralding how this war criminal, fascist and mass murderer made the trains run on time!

that's funny coming from the guy who bashed Braylon Edwards for his DUI yet was accepting of the TWO dolphin players arrested for the same reason in the same year. I bashed Braylon and said he should be suspended, I bashed Pace for his idiotic comments, I bashed Landry for his idiotic comment yesterday, I bashed Sal Alosi but you defend your guys no matter what they do. All the childish names and accusations you throw at me all describe you and it's all in the post history for everyone to see.

Here's the latest evidence the jests are classless following suit with their coach. All their players that had been talking all that trash, and especially the latest rant by their safety regarding her hit on Bush, and their coach expects our player (not their players) to apologize?

LOL their self-righteousness is hilarious. It must be the air pollution in their neck of the woods, clouding and impairing their judgement- or their just straight up idiots.

I'm glad our coach and our players don't stoop to their level in regards to character, sportsmanship, and ethics.

Here's the latest evidence the jests are classless following suit with their coach. All their players that had been talking all that trash, and especially the latest rant by their safety regarding her hit on Bush, and their coach expects our player (not their players) to apologize?

LOL their self-righteousness is hilarious. It must be the air pollution in their neck of the woods, clouding and impairing their judgement- or their just straight up idiots.

I'm glad our coach and our players don't stoop to their level in regards to character, sportsmanship, and ethics.

the Jets are classles yet you refer to our player as "her". Now is that classy?

your players just get arrested, your team just tries to hire a coach while you have a coach in place, your team just asks draftees if their mothers are prostitutes, your team trots out "celeb" owners that wet themselves on stage but Miami is ALLLLLLL Class!

Rex on the NFL network is now spinning it as Reggie is gonna get our attention and he is gonna get it. Get what?

the Jets are classles yet you refer to our player as "her". Now is that classy?

your players just get arrested, your team just tries to hire a coach while you have a coach in place, your team just asks draftees if their mothers are prostitutes, your team trots out "celeb" owners that wet themselves on stage but Miami is ALLLLLLL Class!

Well, if you weren't clouded in self-righteousness, if your player wasn't unsportsmanlike and talking all that noise, she wouldn't deserve such belittlement. But of course you're not able to perceive!

I've seen your neck of the woods, and yes, it must be the air you breath. I don't expect you to be able to comprehend, and no need to apologize for your shortcomings- not all can be well, of a certain aptitude.

If anyone should be apologizing, it should be Ryan for making fools out of himself, the jet organization, his foolish-mouthed players and fans- don't crash and burn too hard!

waves

Back
Top Bottom