Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments

Shouldn't Rex apologize 1st for being a waste of space....a lot of space.

Koa Misi got arrested for an incident that happened during the SPARANO era, who is now the Jets OC. Chad Johnson, who never had any prior arrest history before being signed, got cut by Philbin less than 24 hours after getting arrested. You don't have to have been arrested to be classless.

Chad Johnson was going to get cut anyway so don't make it out to be that he got cut for getting arrested.

How come they didn't cut Misi after his arrest?

you don't need to be arrested to be classless but having 27 to 8 tells us something about the organizations.

Still living on the AFC Championship losses? Are the Bills still relevant for losing 4 straight Super Bowls in the early 90s? How long junc can you ride losing an AFC Championship game? It is nice to look back and see that your team was in a conference championship game, but that was a couple of seasons ago. The Jets did not have a winning record in 2011 and appear to be on track for a losing record in 2012.

Are you seriously trying to tell us that the reason Sportscenter and newspapers talk about the Jets is because they went to the AFC Championship game during the 2010 season? That still carries all the weight in 2012? That is the main reason? So everyone just ignores the sucky QB play, a loud mouth head coach that can't back up his predictions, the QB/WR offseason fued, the "I'm Sorry Mark" bogus contract extension and the TIM TEBOW TRADE? Na, I guess sports writers and fans are dumb. Right? All the circus and laughingstock actions by the team in the present are ignored because the team lost a conference championship game a couple of years ago? :lol: The Colts BEAT the Jets in one of those championship games you are clinging to, why are the Jets talked about more? Heck, the Colts even drafted what some call the greatest QB prospect since Elway. The first news though always seems to come from Jets camp and that is because the circus has extended its stay for another season.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Sadly, I think he actually believes what he says.

you asked what we did in the last 2 years, I answered.

Rex is reason #1 why we are relevant, his big mouth then backing up that big mouth on the field the first 2 years and failing to last year all created big stories for the media. We will be releavnt as long as Rex is our HC regardless of what we do.

Since Junc seems to have so much time to troll, go look up the definition of passive aggressive. Reggie came out and said it was karma and it was. talking all week about hurting our best player and you lose your best player to injury. kind of ironic
you and Reggie K may want to read the comments, nowhere did anyone talk about hurting him during the week. calvin pace said something stupid after the game and reggie upped that stupidity w/ his comments passive aggressively cheering for the revis injury hiding behind the "karma" comment.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Shouldn't Rex apologize 1st for being a waste of space....a lot of space.

a lot less space now.

Nyunc is absolutely insane if he thinks 3-4 is relevancy but how can you be so wrong in the head to think something you did 2 years ago mean you are relevant now? Have you lost it Njunc? Is this why you post trash like this in our forum because even the majority of gang green makes more sense than you. 8-8 is not relevancy neither is 3-4 more relevant than 3-3 (both which are irrelevant unless you're a homer and has no sense of logic) Also a physiology degree is nothing worth bragging about or worth taking seriously make sense you took that route based on some of your post in this thread that are very lacking in logic.

"Rex is reason #1 why we are relevant, his big mouth then backing up that big mouth on the field the first 2 years and failing to last year all created big stories for the media. We will be releavnt as long as Rex is our HC regardless of what we do."

3-4 is not relevant nor is 4-4

Do you want to be relevant for your on the field play or because you have a loud mouth as a coach?

Nyunc is absolutely insane if he thinks 3-4 is relevancy but how can you be so wrong in the head to think something you did 2 years ago mean you are relevant now? Have you lost it Njunc? Is this why you post trash like this in our forum because even the majority of gang green makes more sense than you. 8-8 is not relevancy neither is 3-4 more relevant than 3-3 (both which are irrelevant unless you're a homer and has no sense of logic) Also a physiology degree is nothing worth bragging about or worth taking seriously make sense you took that route based on some of your post in this thread that are very lacking in logic.

"Rex is reason #1 why we are relevant, his big mouth then backing up that big mouth on the field the first 2 years and failing to last year all created big stories for the media. We will be releavnt as long as Rex is our HC regardless of what we do."

3-4 is not relevant nor is 4-4

we are 7 games in, it's a long season and despite being 3-4 we are still always talked about.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Do you want to be relevant for your on the field play or because you have a loud mouth as a coach?

2 title games validated rex's mouth and proved he could coach. I guess it's better than being 3-3 ad acting like you are 6-0, right?

Sanchez sucks, reggie is the best back in the league. It's funny, when Braylon got arrested in 2009 there was an uproar on here yet when TWO of your guys got arrested for the same thing it was ok. we have ONE arrest under rex in 3 + years, Philbin has TWO in less than a year but we are classless and Miami is all class.
This crap about two arrests under Philbin is more embellishing like your "Sanchez is great cause he went to two AFC championship games in a row" crap.

First off Chad Johnson was forced on Philbin by Ireland and less than 24 hours after he was arrested he was released. How long did it take Rex to release his one player that was arrested?

Second Koa Misi was arrested on March 20th...exactly two months after Philbin was hired. Philbin hadn't even put his staff together until February 16th and hadn't met the team until early April so to put that arrest on him is a big stretch...huge stretch.

<<<you and Reggie K may want to read the comments, nowhere did anyone talk about hurting him during the week. calvin pace said something stupid after the game and reggie upped that stupidity w/ his comments passive aggressively cheering for the revis injury hiding behind the "karma" comment.>>>

junc this goes back to 2006. what do you think bart scott meant by his comment in bold?

During the play in question, Scott pulled Bush to the ground and rolled over Bush's lower legs as the two spun down.Bush sat on the field for several minutes and winced as he was examined by trainers. He then limped to the locker room with help from team staff.
"The media darling, aka the golden boy of the NFL, tried to take a cheap shot at me, so I told him I was going to put some extra on it," Scott told the Sun. "He can do all those shakes he wants, but I wasn't going anywhere. I put a little hot sauce on that ankle."

if you dont think that means he tried to injure his ankle i dont know what to tell you. hot sauce means the same thing now as it did in 2006, the jets were trying to injure him regardless of how they wanna spin the comment. all bush said was what goes around comes around. what is "passive/aggressive" about that? are you a mind reader? do you know what karma even means? bush was stating a fact, the jets talked about injuring him, and the jets best player ended up getting hurt and done for the year, KARMA. he didnt say he was glad revis got hurt, in fact he said it was sad that it happened.

we are 7 games in, it's a long season and despite being 3-4 we are still always talked about.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

2 title games validated rex's mouth and proved he could coach. I guess it's better than being 3-3 ad acting like you are 6-0, right?
The reason you're being talked about is not anything worth bagging about but that doesn't mean you're actually relevant. I bet you taker ESPN First take seriously too? By that logic of being "talked about" LeBron must be a GOD in this world. You aren't a relevant team in the NFL at 3-3 or at 8-8. You aren't on the front page of ESPN or Taken seriously on NFL Net work. Nor has anyone been talking about good you are in ESPN either. Relevant=Good team no one cares about just being talked about or take Tebow/Rex talk seriously on ESPN. In fact Jets fans don't want to be either.

The Dolphins running back said Wednesday he wasn't worried about the Jets retaliating at him for his comments.

"Not at all. Retaliation? They're the ones who started it. If there was ever any retaliation it would come from us," Bush said. "But you know what? With this team, and the caliber of guys and character of guys that we have, we play with respect for the game. It's football. I didn't go and complain or whine about being a target of the Jets. I expect that every game. So I wouldn't expect it to be any different this game."
I like hot sauce on tacos.

I love how Junc keeps trying to spin this discussion into "well, a couple dolphins players got arrested, what then people?!?!?!".

Heres the difference: Misi didnt publically demand an apology from the person he beat.

such a sad group. always whining about class yet never exhibiting any.

Says the fan of an overrated team, led by a classless DOUCHE...who makes promises and never backs them up..Don't get it twisted JUNC no one wants to hear that crap from you.

Back
Top Bottom