Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments

haha....in the comments section, a Jets fan called our team the Lolphins...I admit that is kinda funny...right up there with the Jests.

Fun stuff, going to be one hell of a game.

I love how Junc keeps trying to spin this discussion into "well, a couple dolphins players got arrested, what then people?!?!?!".

Heres the difference: Misi didnt publically demand an apology from the person he beat.

Reggie celebrated an injury to a player, you guys excuse that but harp on the hot sauce comment then excuse all your arrests and all the shenanigans from Miami. When Calvin pace made his idiotic comments I bashed him, when Landry makes his idiotic comment yesterday I bash him while you guys celebrate Reggie celebrating Revis' injury.

The Jets are pissed and that's good for us, an angry Jet team is a good one- ask NE in the '10 playoffs.

It's class that enables us to put up with posters such as yourself.

says the poster w/ the username "TheJetsBlow".

Reggie celebrated an injury to a player, you guys excuse that but harp on the hot sauce comment then excuse all your arrests and all the shenanigans from Miami. When Calvin pace made his idiotic comments I bashed him, when Landry makes his idiotic comment yesterday I bash him while you guys celebrate Reggie celebrating Revis' injury.

The Jets are pissed and that's good for us, an angry Jet team is a good one- ask NE in the '10 playoffs.

What, you don't like it? It's the classiest thing I can say about the Jets, you should thank me.

Reggie celebrated an injury to a player, you guys excuse that but harp on the hot sauce comment then excuse all your arrests and all the shenanigans from Miami. When Calvin pace made his idiotic comments I bashed him, when Landry makes his idiotic comment yesterday I bash him while you guys celebrate Reggie celebrating Revis' injury.The Jets are pissed and that's good for us, an angry Jet team is a good one- ask NE in the '10 playoffs.says the poster w/ the username "TheJetsBlow".
Reggie never celebrated revis' injury. He simply said karmas a bitch, u try to hurt me and ur best player gets hurt. That's something the jets players would do, laugh and celebrate when someone else gets hurt (aka pace).And landrys comment are way out of line and he should be suspended for even talking about intentionally trying to hurt players

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

The only thing reggie is gonna be apologizing for is breaking ur defenses ankles when he runs all over you guys on sunday

You just straight up get reading, dont ya?

I said: "The arrest isnt the point, the point is he didnt demand an apology from the victim", and you say: "What about that arrest HUH!!!!!". :lol:

Reggie said what goes around comes around. He was dead on. Dont like it? Dont have your team try and intentionally injury our players, because when they get busted our players might wish the return on them. Hilariously, it seems like a grand offense to you that our players return the feeling.

And for "TheJetsBlow" point(?) your trying to make:

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an attempt to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or unrelated belief of the person supporting it.[SUP][1][/SUP] Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as a logical fallacy,[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] more precisely an informal fallacy and an irrelevance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Junc, saying what goes around comes around is not a celebration. It a declarative statement. That's that. Get off this ridiculous idea that he was celebrating, because it simply isn't true no matter how much you want it to be.

The Jets are relevant :lol2:

This proves the Jets players are a reflection of their coach and it appears probably alot of their fans.Rex is slowly digging himself into hole,actually he's been in a hole....its now just a little bit deeper.

so when does the latest arrested dolphin get suspended? when does your GM ask the next inappropriate question? when does your next "celebrity" owner wet herself on stage. There's no bigger circus than in Miami, just b/c the Jets are actually relevant and get attention doesn't mask the big top in Miami.

reading comprehension is not your friend.

The difference btw most of you guys and me is that I can bash pace for his asinine comments while you celebrate mr. kardashian for his.

LMAO a NETS FAN calling anyone "Mr.Kardashian" is hilarious. Say what you want about Bush, but he at least was smart enough to dump her....your boy Kris Humphries MARRIED her

I'm so sick of this ****. Reggie didn't celebrate an injury to a goddamn player. What he said was karma is a bitch and it is, now for the second time in so many weeks you have a Jets player running their trap about knocking Bush out of the game.

How do you want him to respond, "oh goodie, I am glad the Jets want to knock me out of the game, I hope they do". I hope karma strikes again and again until the Jets learn some class.

you gotta be more than a little homeristic, delusional and blind to continually defend an organization that not only continually acts scumbaggish, but also hires them after the fact knowing full well what lowlives they are.

b7fj7o-1.jpg

You just straight up get reading, dont ya?

I said: "The arrest isnt the point, the point is he didnt demand an apology from the victim", and you say: "What about that arrest HUH!!!!!". :lol:

Reggie said what goes around comes around. He was dead on. Dont like it? Dont have your team try and intentionally injury our players, because when they get busted our players might wish the return on them. Hilariously, it seems like a grand offense to you that our players return the feeling.

And for "TheJetsBlow" point(?) your trying to make:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

the victim???? of what? a hard hit? stop w/ the whining, there was nothing dirty or illegal about the hit that knocked him out.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Junc, saying what goes around comes around is not a celebration. It a declarative statement. That's that. Get off this ridiculous idea that he was celebrating, because it simply isn't true no matter how much you want it to be.

It absolutely is in his passive aggressive way. he was saying the Jets deserved it b/c he misinterpreted the hot sauce comment.

Why isn't Rex telling Maybin and Landry to apologize? Amazing how Rex excuses the behavior of his own guys instead of taking them to the woodshed. The guy is bad for the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom