Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex expects R.Bush to apologize for Revis comments

do you really think Miami is a bigger circus or are you just trying to get a reaction?? either way you are a typical loser Jet fan who still can't get over the fact that they are still the little brother to the Giants. After all that Rex has done to embarrass the Jet franchise (footgate, tripgate, giving the finger at the mma event, throwing the f bomb on mnf) you still choose to defend him. You are a complete joke. i'd love to ban you from this site the same way I was banned from gangreen

Hilarious that you try to use the fact that Reggie went 3 knuckles deep into that fine fine Kardashian booty as an insult. Whatsamatter? You don't like the ladies there juncy?

Hilarious that you try to use the fact that Reggie went 3 knuckles deep into that fine fine Kardashian booty as an insult. Whatsamatter? You don't like the ladies there juncy?

Remember, Reggie Bush dates a reality TV star and he's an idiot and it's a circus.

Mark Sanchez gets dumped by a TV Soap Opera star for partying at 3am the night before a big game, it's all over the gossip rags during the week, and he's a winner with four road playoff wins and not a distraction at all.

Reggie better not run by their sideline, Rex might have another coach trip him too. :boohoo:

Rex could suck my ****.. oh wait a minute, that immoral fudgepacker would actually like that. If he didnt put a Sal Alessi type bounty on Reggie who was shredding their D, they wouldn't have come close to the point where we were put into a position to beat ourselves. So **** him and his whorish skank wife. Here's hoping Keller gets "Slausoned"

Remember, Reggie Bush dates a reality TV star and he's an idiot and it's a circus.

Mark Sanchez gets dumped by a TV Soap Opera star for partying at 3am the night before a big game, it's all over the gossip rags during the week, and he's a winner with four road playoff wins and not a distraction at all.

Do you really think he delivered the bacon and put a smile on her face? His PR agency I'm sure set her up to be his beard while he actually was playing hide the sallamiis with Lance Bass.

Again, you resort to the orange carpet(which they don't use anymore) and the celebrity owner stuff. Though this time I do see you pulled out of your pocket the Jeff Ireland "prostitute" question from three years ago.

Again, the Jets are talked about because they are such a massive circus. During the offseason they were talked about more than the Super Bowl champion New York Giants. Do you really think being "relevant" had anything to do with that or on field success? No, had to do with loud mouth Rex Ryan making more predictions he can't back up, Sanchez and Holmes fued, giving Sanchez a "Sorry we looked at Manning" extension, and trading for Tim Tebow. I am sorry to say junc, the Jets are not looked upon kindly. Being a good team is not what makes them relevant in the media, the fact that they are a circus on and off the field is what is keeping them in the headlines. When you can't win consistently, your QB is one of the league's worst and you share the city with a true NFL champion you have to make desperate headline catching moves. That is what the Tim Tebow trade was. The reason Rex's comments make headlines each week is not because everyone wants to hear what he has to say and the Jets are relevant, it is because Rex says stupid and outlandish things. People aren't loving Rex anymore, they are pretty much laughing at him.

The Giants are not constant headline grabbers, does that make them not relevant? Even though they win games and win titles they still don't get the attention that the Jets get. At some point junc, you need to realize that negative attention is not the same as positive attention. It is going to get worse for the Jets before it gets better junc. Some Jets fans already know that and almost the rest of the NFL fans and media certainly know that. The Jets are "relevant" because they are a joke. You know that movie that bombed so bad at the box office and got bad reviews but people can't stop talking about it? I am talking about movies like Troll 2 or Jaws The Revenge. That is the Jets.

The Jets are talked about b/c we are relevant, Miami is not b/c you are irrelevant. Simple as that.

You are comparing your exposure to the Giants?

do you really think Miami is a bigger circus or are you just trying to get a reaction?? either way you are a typical loser Jet fan who still can't get over the fact that they are still the little brother to the Giants. After all that Rex has done to embarrass the Jet franchise (footgate, tripgate, giving the finger at the mma event, throwing the f bomb on mnf) you still choose to defend him. You are a complete joke. i'd love to ban you from this site the same way I was banned from gangreen

Rex has done some embarrassing things but he wins, that's better than what Ireland and Ross have done, right?

Sanchez sucks, reggie is the best back in the league. It's funny, when Braylon got arrested in 2009 there was an uproar on here yet when TWO of your guys got arrested for the same thing it was ok. we have ONE arrest under rex in 3 + years, Philbin has TWO in less than a year but we are classless and Miami is all class.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Do you really think he delivered the bacon and put a smile on her face? His PR agency I'm sure set her up to be his beard while he actually was playing hide the sallamiis with Lance Bass.

sounds like someone has a closet he's trying to break out of?

Well maybe the real story is that she was embarrassed that her boyfriend likes to attend Justin Bieber concerts?

:shrug:

The Jets are talked about b/c we are relevant, Miami is not b/c you are irrelevant. Simple as that.

What exactly have the Jets done on the field in the last two years that makes them relevant? Not sure 8-8 last year or a losing record to start the 2012 season is doing it.

What exactly have the Jets done on the field in the last two years that makes them relevant? Not sure 8-8 last year or a losing record to start the 2012 season is doing it.

in the last 2 years we have 1 title game app.

Rex brings relevance, we have won under him and are in contention again. Everything this team does is big news now.

Sanchez sucks, reggie is the best back in the league. It's funny, when Braylon got arrested in 2009 there was an uproar on here yet when TWO of your guys got arrested for the same thing it was ok. we have ONE arrest under rex in 3 + years, Philbin has TWO in less than a year but we are classless and Miami is all class.
Koa Misi got arrested for an incident that happened during the SPARANO era, who is now the Jets OC. Chad Johnson, who never had any prior arrest history before being signed, got cut by Philbin less than 24 hours after getting arrested. You don't have to have been arrested to be classless.

in the last 2 years we have 1 title game app.

Rex brings relevance, we have won under him and are in contention again. Everything this team does is big news now.
Still living on the AFC Championship losses? Are the Bills still relevant for losing 4 straight Super Bowls in the early 90s? How long junc can you ride losing an AFC Championship game? It is nice to look back and see that your team was in a conference championship game, but that was a couple of seasons ago. The Jets did not have a winning record in 2011 and appear to be on track for a losing record in 2012.

Are you seriously trying to tell us that the reason Sportscenter and newspapers talk about the Jets is because they went to the AFC Championship game during the 2010 season? That still carries all the weight in 2012? That is the main reason? So everyone just ignores the sucky QB play, a loud mouth head coach that can't back up his predictions, the QB/WR offseason fued, the "I'm Sorry Mark" bogus contract extension and the TIM TEBOW TRADE? Na, I guess sports writers and fans are dumb. Right? All the circus and laughingstock actions by the team in the present are ignored because the team lost a conference championship game a couple of years ago? :lol: The Colts BEAT the Jets in one of those championship games you are clinging to, why are the Jets talked about more? Heck, the Colts even drafted what some call the greatest QB prospect since Elway. The first news though always seems to come from Jets camp and that is because the circus has extended its stay for another season.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

I'm starting to think junc is purposefully trolling in this thread.
Sadly, I think he actually believes what he says.

Since Junc seems to have so much time to troll, go look up the definition of passive aggressive. Reggie came out and said it was karma and it was. talking all week about hurting our best player and you lose your best player to injury. kind of ironic

Back
Top Bottom