Rex Ryan is a bad loser | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan is a bad loser

I'm going to miss Rex when he's gone. Maybe Philbin hires him as a ball boy next season :idk:

Good luck with that Junc. Not going to happen my friend.

he's going to be here many years finishing ahead of your team so you won't have time to miss him.
We'll see. The more important piece concerning which team will be better in the years to come is the QB. It is way too early to determine if either of them will become franchise guys, but I have more doubts about Geno.

:lol2: Boy that's great. You should make Geico commercials. :crazy:"Queen my dishes please" :chuckle:

That's from an AT&T commercial. :up: It's not complicated. :chuckle:

you know you don't believe that.

We have a winning record against him 5-3

2009 season:
Week 5
Mon Oct 12 2009
at Mia
Miami 31, NY Jets 27
2009 season:
Week 8
Sun Nov 1 2009
at NYJ
Miami 30, NY Jets 25
2010 season:
Week 3
SnN Sep 26 2010
at Mia
NY Jets 31, Miami 23
2010 season:
Week 14
Sun Dec 12 2010
at NYJ
Miami 10, NY Jets 6
2011 season:
Week 6
Mon Oct 17 2011
at NYJ
NY Jets 24, Miami 6
2011 season:
Week 17
Sun Jan 1 2012
at Mia
Miami 19, NY Jets 17
2012 season:
Week 3
Sun Sep 23 2012
at Mia
NY Jets 23, Miami 20 (OT)
2012 season:
Week 8
Sun Oct 28 2012
at NYJ
Miami 30, NY Jets 9

Before that the Man-Gina was 5 and 1 against us.

Yeah, we like Rex.

They had a great defensive game plan and that game was there to be had. New England had 9 first downs and Brady had fewer than 5 yards per attempt. I would expect a defensive minded coach to be furious at losing a divisional game under those specifics.

Though how many blatant drops and missed connections did the Pats WRs have? At least 4-5 times Dobson or Thompkins got behind the Jets defense and either dropped the ball, or Brady just missed them. This is why you can't play "what if" games.

Don't get me wrong, the Jets defense (particularly the front seven) is stout. Even if the Pats WRs catch those balls, I doubt the Pats score more than 24 total. But the Jets defense had a lot of help that game.

Love how junc tries to offset losing to a team with none of their non-QB primary offensive weapons available aside from their #2 or #3 WR with the assertion that the jest went into the game without their "starting" QB (which the following shows wasn't quite accurate)

..but would never fault their over-his-head glorified DC for needlessly getting him injured (Meatball Jake Long moron-level).

Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez says he won the quarterback competition with Geno Smith, and only a shoulder injury prevented him from remaining the team’s starting quarterback. But the man who had final say on who won the quarterback competition didn’t see it that way.

Jets coach Rex Ryan decided told reporters today that he never declared Sanchez the winner.

“Well, I never said he won the competition. I didn’t say that,” Ryan said.

Love how junc tries to offset losing to a team with none of their non-QB primary offensive weapons available aside from their #2 or #3 WR with the assertion that the jest went into the game without their "starting" QB (which the following shows wasn't quite accurate)

..but would never fault their over-his-head glorified DC for needlessly getting him injured (Meatball Jake Long moron-level).

except for the fact that Mark would be starting if he was healthy. Under Idzik they aren't as forthcoming w/ info. Nice try though.

except for the fact that Mark would be starting if he was healthy. Under Idzik they aren't as forthcoming w/ info. Nice try though.

Sorry Charlie, but when Rex himself refutes Sanchez's claims that he won the starting job, gotta go with straight from the horse's [strike]ass[/strike] mouth on this one.

Back
Top Bottom