Ricky a pot head? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky a pot head?

Iamlegend

Pro Bowl Cornerback
Reaction score
WTF is with everyone bashing ricky for smoking a little weed? DAMN! 90% of people smoke it, I DO. And if you havent tried it keep your opinions to yourself because you have no idea what your talking about then.

Well, since YOU do it..... then I guess that makes it ok. :rolleyes:

I love it when a 17 year old tells the rest of the world what's what.

Hey I-AM-A-LEGEND-IN-MY-OWN-MIND, it's illegal, and no 90% of the population doesn't smoke it.

Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iamlegend said:
WTF is with everyone bashing ricky for smoking a little weed? DAMN! 90% of people smoke it, I DO. And if you havent tried it keep your opinions to yourself because you have no idea what your talking about then.

And this is why Ricky is acting the way he is. He is doing something wrong while thinking it's OK and even admired by some.

If you want to smoke POT, GREAT for you, but one day when it's too late you will realize just how wrong you were. Just like Ricky will figure this out when it's too late.

Oliver...

Muck, it says right in his profile that he's 58....can't you read? :lol:

I don't care if Ricky smokes weed. There is no reason why the NFL should ban it anyway. If they ban weed, they should also ban alcohol and cigarettes. There are a lot of reasons why I don't like Ricky, but smoking weed and using a masking agent to cover it up isn't one of them. Him smoking marijuana is his own business and as long as he didn't do it right before a game or anything I couldn't give a **** whether he smoked it or not. I'm sure there are a bunch of other Dolphins and a bunch of other players in the NFL who also smoke weed and are very good players.

While I dont say that everyone shoudl go out and grab a bong I honestly do not understand the ballyhoo over marijuana in this country.. A country steeped in binge drinking and beer commercials.. Home of the Budweiser Frogs and the Marlboro Man.. Is marijuana any worse than alcohol or tobacco? If so, tell me why? My theory: Work ethic.. America is an overworked society.. we hold our work ethic foremost above all, even leisure.. While admirable at times, I feel America takes it to an extreme.. We are so busy with work that we struggle to even find time for our loved ones, or even ourselves.. Marijuana is perceived as a drug for slackers.. and that is just not an American ideal..

The only circumstances that I understand marijunana not being permitted are in public and such, since, unlike alcohol, one man in a room smoking weed could make all around him high as well.. But as for personal use. I say why not? It really is no more harmful than tobacco or alcohol..

IMO, I believe acohol to be the most harmful of all drugs.

Problems aggravated by Alcohol:
-Domestic Abuse
-Fighting
-Reckless Driving
-Irrational Speaking

Problems aggravated by Marijuana
-Lack of motivation
-Eating too many nachos
-Crappy movie rentals

This being said, I personally am not a big fan of weed since it just puts me to sleep.. but as far as its illegality, I find it to be a farce..

a few things....

You insulted my username. 'I am Legend' happens to be the name of my favorite book by Richard Matheson. In no way does it imply that i am a legend of any kind in my own mind....

also...

Muck i am not 17 i am 58, read the profile :lol:

+

Ricky doesnt act the way he does because of pot, he acts the way he does because IMO he has serious personal problems. Hes just one of THOSE people.

NOW...

sure you 5 people dont agree with smoking weed and i respect that. But dont judge what you dont know. Im not a chronic smoker and im not a drug addict, pot is is pot. I could understand if Ricky was a heroin addict, but its pot.

:goof: haha

Iamlegend said:
sure you 5 people dont agree with smoking weed and i respect that. But dont judge what you dont know. Im not a chronic smoker and im not a drug addict, pot is is pot. I could understand if Ricky was a heroin addict, but its pot.

Who are you to say who knows what?? So if you don't agree with smoking pot, that automatically means you haven't tried it??

Also.....:tongue:

Iamlegend said:
yeah man i was born in '86......

Link

:goof:

Iamlegend said:

I have never smoked pot. I've also never jumped off a building from 30 stories up but I think I know what I'm talking about when I say it'll mess you up.

58 years old and you still smoke pot. That is sad. I'd let everyone believe I was 17 if I were you.

Regardless, there are rules to the game. If you can't abide by them then expect the consequences. Simple as that. Ricky is an a$$hole, not because he smokes pot, but because he expects to be above the system. I'm happy to have him off the team, even if we lose every game. Something to be said for integrity.

Muck said:
I love it when a 17 year old tells the rest of the world what's what.

Ain't that the truth.

A great little anecdote from Mark Twain here, and I paraphrase: "[w]hen I was 20 years old, my father had to have been the most stupid, hard-headed, man that ever walked the Earth. By the time I reached 30, I was astounded at how much he had learned over the last 10 years."

Are you stoned by any chance???????

Where did i say ive never tried it? I just said i wasnt a chronic smoker and i wasnt a drug addict... that doesnt mean i dont smoke weed, it means i can enjoy a nice blunt every now and then. Its the pot heads you have to worry about and if ricky williams was a pot head he wouldnt be able to rush for 1000 yards a season. Pot is fine if you dont smoke it daily like an idiot. Therefore that doesnt mean i havent tried it. AND YES i was born in 1986, i am 18 since i was born in march... Did you not see the laughing smiley? Its called a joke, HA HA HA... funny? or are you too serious about everything? Perhaps you should remove the stick from your ****.

It'll mess you up just as much as a shot of vodka will mess you up.. So why is one legal while the other isnt?

Do you realize that crime rates would drop significantly if marijuana would be legalized? All those gang members making money off dealing would have to find some other endeavor, trafficking would be killed, the Government could better control the product making it safer, and better yet, TAX the crap out of it...

My feeling is that the alcohol/tobacco companies simply do not want to compete with marijuana if it were to be legalized.. and tobacco holds alot of power in political circles..

Back
Top Bottom