Ricky a pot head? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky a pot head?

Iamlegend said:
WTF is with everyone bashing ricky for smoking a little weed? DAMN! 90% of people smoke it, I DO.

If you really think that you may want to cut back now because its damaging your brain.

finfanatic99 said:
:shakeno: Is that what your mother and father told you? Or is that what the media told you? I'm so sick and tired of people saying that if you smoke pot you will loose motivation ..... you will get crazy ..... you get this and that. I've been smoking pot for 6 years and i am perfectly fine, i've been a straight A student all my life, and just got accepted into a very good universtiy and i hope to pursue my college degree and make lots of money. I am just your average joe and i am perfectly fine. My motivation is not lost and my memory is perfectly fine.

p.s. if ricky smokes weed so what? If he rushes for 1,000 yards a season .. i'm happy.

Stop being brainwashed, watch the documentary titled " GRASS " and it will set you free, and give you the TRUTH.

No one told me this. I used to smoke plenty of weed. I woke one day and saw the losers associated with it. I have seen many of my friends get stuck in dead end jobs and have no motivation to do anything else. They don't get better jobs because of drug test. They slowly drop out of school, and refuse to persue anything else because it might interfere with their POT smoking. Smoking weed brings people down. It is a drug for liberals and antichristians. I won't watch that documentary titled "Grass". If I want to watch crap, I will look in the toilet after I get off. Why don't you grow up and stop acting like a hippie.

Back
Top Bottom