Ricky fights back against Seth McKinney and has more to say! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky fights back against Seth McKinney and has more to say!

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
Ricky Williams via his life partner Dan Le Betard said:
Williams hasn't talked to many of his teammates, but he heard about the critical comments of center Seth McKinney, who called him a quitter.

''I owe Seth an explanation? That guy owes me,'' Williams joked. ``I almost got my head taken off last year because of him.''

But Williams did get one moving phone call from a teammate -- defensive end Jason Taylor.

''He was very, very cool,'' Williams said. 'He said, `I respect you. You have the strength to walk away that the rest of us don't have.' ''

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/columnists/dan_le_batard/9250943.htm

Dan Le Retard has coughed up yet another butt-kissing article dedicated to Ricky's oh-so-wonderful quest for truth. Ricky is now taking the stance that this could be better for the Phins, that we don't know until the season is over.

The Seth thing is funny too........please Ricky. You didn't even try last year, that's why you got your head taken off. At least McKinney was out there giving effort and oh by the way he's still on the team, he didn't bail.

It's funny all the excuses he keeps making.........yet none of them matter because he kept a huge secret for so long and failed to notify anyone in time to rectify the situation. Why, if he felt the way Wanny was running the offense was so wrong, did he wait till that ugly Friday to tell all of us by retiring?

And I guess, according to Jason Taylor, all NFL players secretly wish to walk away. This crap is getting too strange.

i think he has done too much damage at this point... even if he came back now, i dont think the team would trust him

Clumpy said:
Got my butt kicked because of him :rofl:

RW talkin' bout your starting C

Yeah but somehow there's a great chance we'd be succussful this year!!!!! Remember that's what Ricky now believes, which further fuels his justification for retiring the way he did.

How if McKinney is so bad are we gonna be successful running the ball with Travis Minor???? Ricky is so full of sh*t at this point.

TerryTate said:
I just put up basically just about everything Ricky had to say....go to the newsviewer....the dialogue will hit you in the face if you go right to www.finheaven.com ....

Terry, I love that new sig...............hahahahahaha

yep, made it myself....its only fitting....

Hello Gumshoe! Are you a super sleuth and can you find Ricky?

enigmatics said:
Dan Le Retard has coughed up yet another butt-kissing article dedicated to Ricky's oh-so-wonderful quest for truth. Ricky is now taking the stance that this could be better for the Phins, that we don't know until the season is over.

The Seth thing is funny too........please Ricky. You didn't even try last year, that's why you got your head taken off. At least McKinney was out there giving effort and oh by the way he's still on the team, he didn't bail.

It's funny all the excuses he keeps making.........yet none of them matter because he kept a huge secret for so long and failed to notify anyone in time to rectify the situation. Why, if he felt the way Wanny was running the offense was so wrong, did he wait till that ugly Friday to tell all of us by retiring?

And I guess, according to Jason Taylor, all NFL players secretly wish to walk away. This crap is getting too strange.

I am so tired of all the bull**** that this team seems to have become entrenched in. The problem starts at the top and trickles down. Wayne, sell the team to someone who actually gives a damn about the Dolphins and doesn't see the team just as a cash cow (why else would the Dolphins keep this a secret until the "Select-A-Seat" was over and firmly proclaim that refunds weren't possible???). Wanny has run too loose a ship for too long and now it's catching up to him.

So screw you, Wayne, Wanny, Fiedler, and yes you, Ricky.

Oh yeah,

How long until David Boston decides he wants to tour the Phillippines with the Black Eyed Peas???

I'm angry with myself for becoming indifferent to the Dolphins and I'm angry with Wannstedt for causing my indifference. Damn you, Wannstedt! Damn you to hell!

Now Wayne will give Dave another reprieve because of some bull**** line like, "Well, it wasn't Dave's fault that Ricky retired. Every problem we've had this year is Ricky's fault, i.e. the offensive line, the quarterbacks, the secondary, the coaching....all of it is Ricky's fault".

:shakeno:

Pope Shula XIV said:
Now Wayne will give Dave another reprieve because of some bull**** line like, "Well, it wasn't Dave's fault that Ricky retired. Every problem we've had this year is Ricky's fault, i.e. the offensive line, the quarterbacks, the secondary, the coaching....all of it is Ricky's fault".

You're talking nonsense. That is all.

I think McKinney should shut his yap. What the hell has he done for this team?? Nothing. If Seau or JT or Zach had said this then fine, but it was a guy who couldn't beat out one of the worst centers in the game. He should shut his mouth. I'm GLAD Ricky said what he said.

As for Dan LeBatard.....why is he LeRetard? He's doing a job. God, for once someone is showing some journalistic integrity and the guy is getting panned for it. Ricky doesn't want to talk to anyone but LeBatard. LeBatard's job is to report and analyse. That's what he's doing. Who are we to judge on Ricky's life? We make decisions every day in our working lives that annoy other people. We don't get castigated for it. Neither should Ricky.

Yeah he's selfish, yeah he's let us down, but yeah it's also his life.
I think we are pretty quick to forget that.

Boomer said:
I think McKinney should shut his yap. What the hell has he done for this team?? Nothing. If Seau or JT or Zach had said this then fine, but it was a guy who couldn't beat out one of the worst centers in the game. He should shut his mouth. I'm GLAD Ricky said what he said.

As for Dan LeBatard.....why is he LeRetard? He's doing a job. God, for once someone is showing some journalistic integrity and the guy is getting panned for it. Ricky doesn't want to talk to anyone but LeBatard. LeBatard's job is to report and analyse. That's what he's doing. Who are we to judge on Ricky's life? We make decisions every day in our working lives that annoy other people. We don't get castigated for it. Neither should Ricky.

Yeah he's selfish, yeah he's let us down, but yeah it's also his life.
I think we are pretty quick to forget that.
McKinney doesn't ****ing quit the team a week before training camp. Ricky shouldnt be saying ****

pwn3dyo said:
McKinney doesn't ****ing quit the team a week before training camp. Ricky shouldnt be saying ****

A well thought out response.

Back
Top Bottom