Rishard Matthews | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rishard Matthews

You think Gibson isn't even worthy of the 4th spot? Headscratcher there. Not sure how a guy who had 75 receptions and 5 td's isn't worthy of a 4th receiver spot. I guess Binns impressed more :-)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Not sure why you're quoting me? as this was clearly a question to CK, who is the one person in this thread saying he believes that Gibson isn't even worthy of that spot...

If Gibson can't then that contract is a joke. Want to see Mathews progress into a long term option. He may or may not.
But they have size over bess, and I think theses guys could knock some tacklers over instead of going down after the catch. We need explosive plays and more YAC when we get the chance to take it.
I see them splitting time until one outshines the other.

Not sure why you're quoting me? as this was clearly a question to CK, who is the one person in this thread saying he believes that Gibson isn't even worthy of that spot...

My bad if I miss interpreted you.

Not sure how anyone thinks a 75 catch, 5 TD guy isn't worthy of the 4th WR spot, on the Dolphins no less.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Gibson is #3 now and Mathews is either 4 or 5th at this point. I think we will keep 6 WRs. Gibson will get his chance in training camp to prove he is much better then Bess. 4 more TDs and many more 1st downs. Philben says he wants to move the chains.

Back to the days of Dan the Man airin it out. Running backs main duties catching out of the backfield and a good chance of the defense staying winded.

I love the fact that every wr is gonna line up at every position on the field for us I believe. Gibson is not just set in as slot wr. players will be moving around. hartline will see touches in the slot, Wallace will be seeing touches in the slot. I could be way off, im not philbin or Sherman, but I really look for all the wr's to play all the wr positions. one of the reasons why bess was gone, he really was not a good outside wr. I liked the guy, love his ability but it was mainly just behind the LB's. all of wallaces highlights are from the outside position but the coaches are the ones who watched the film and said he could line up anywhere. I think hartline could line up in slot, Gibson. hartline and Gibson on the outside running 17 yard comebacks with Wallace in the slot running a post could cause big problems for d's. where as not knowing where the comeback route is gonna be, prob the best routes with hart and gibs can cause issues too.

Back
Top Bottom