Ross Making 1 last push!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Making 1 last push!!

Shoot, I have to get up at 6:30(like everyday) and was all set to go to bed. Then this news broke and I don't think I can fall asleep.

Shoot, I have to get up at 6:30(like everyday) and was all set to go to bed. Then this news broke and I don't think I can fall asleep.
Ha me too! Told the wife 5 mins before this news broke to wait up, i was coming to bed. 10 mins later I told her dont wait.
CHubbs

**BREAKING NEWS** Seems like Dolphins Owner (Ross) is telling Harbaugh he will pay 10 Million more then 49ers > WOW - Things getting intense
@incarceratedbob
Notice the source of this though, take it with a grain of salt

damn!!!!!! i know he is NOT better coach than Cowher why in the hell are we going after him that hard if like the rumor on Cowher was all about the money ? jesus why dont we just let ireland coach this team?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...augh-draws-heavy-interest-from-49ers-dolphins
NFL.com article
League sources say the 49ers have offered around $4.5 million per season, while the Dolphins offered Gruden $7 million per season, which he rejected to stay at ESPN as an analyst.

Harbaugh is seeking a deal worth around $6.5 million per season, which Pete Carroll received from the Seattle Seahawks last year to leave USC. And while several people close to Harbaugh have advised him against going to the 49ers because of their front-office structure, he has received more favorable reports on Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland.

damn!!!!!! i know he is NOT better coach than Cowher why in the hell are we going after him that hard if like the rumor on Cowher was all about the money ? jesus why dont we just let ireland coach this team?

Harbaugh will be at least 10 times the HC Cowher is. Your looking at a future hall of famer for whoever is lucky enough to land him.

And finally the locals are on it lol:
@Jeff_Darlington Jeff Darlington
I can't yet confirm ESPN report. I can tell you Ross' private jet is en route from NYC to airport 21. 9 miles from Harbaugh's home address.

Harbaugh will be at least 10 times the HC Cowher is. Your looking at a future hall of famer for whoever is lucky enough to land him.

Huh? is that 10 Superbowls...? Doesn't Cowher have 1 ... I guess Harbaugh is worth 10 million then lol

49ers offering 4.5 million. If that's the case, we will get Harbuagh (and at a more reasonable price than expected). He turned down Mich for 5.2, but the niners think he can be had for 4.5?

Nah its Ricky's Dealer, you know his "guy"

Nice

but this guy sounds like a character on the Simpson's and this may next weeks episode

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

49ers offering 4.5 million. If that's the case, we will get Harbuagh (and at a more reasonable price than expected). He turned down Mich for 5.2, but the niners think he can be had for 4.5?

That's weak then - he is only showing up to raise the price with Ross..., and it is working swimmingly

Back
Top Bottom